*Simon Cowell is partnering with Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith for a new reality competition series searching for the world’s best DJ.
Cowell’s SYCO Entertainment is partnering with the couple’s Overbrook Entertainment and Sony Pictures Television to launch the format, which is expected to be shopped internationally and domestically, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“DJ’s are the new rock stars, it feels like the right time to make this show,” Cowell said in a statement announcing the news.
Cowell tweeted about the as yet untitled DJ show Wednesday, clarifying his role in the potential series.
“Excited to announce new DJ show. I will NOT be judging this show. Excited to be working with @jadapsmith. Stay tuned!” he tweeted.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here