*Simon Cowell is partnering with Will and Jada Pinkett-Smith for a new reality competition series searching for the world’s best DJ.
Cowell’s SYCO Entertainment is partnering with the couple’s Overbrook Entertainment and Sony Pictures Television to launch the format, which is expected to be shopped internationally and domestically, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
“DJ’s are the new rock stars, it feels like the right time to make this show,” Cowell said in a statement announcing the news.
Cowell tweeted about the as yet untitled DJ show Wednesday, clarifying his role in the potential series.
“Excited to announce new DJ show. I will NOT be judging this show. Excited to be working with @jadapsmith. Stay tuned!” he tweeted.
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here