*Although a judge ruled in December that Zachery Tims’ cause of death should be revealed, it is still being hidden from the public, says CharismaNews.com.
According the Orlando Sentinel, A New York state Appellate Court issued an interim stay preventing the New York Medical Examiner from releasing the cause of death of the Orlando, Fla.-area megapastor after his mother appealed the judge’s ruling.
Manhattan State Supreme Court Judge Cynthia S. Kern previously ruled that the Medical Examiner’s office has the legal right to reveal Tim’s cause of death to the public, though they can keep his autopsy and toxicology report private. But Madeline Tims filed an appeal against the ruling on Wednesday.
Read the full story at CharismaNews.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here