*Although a judge ruled in December that Zachery Tims’ cause of death should be revealed, it is still being hidden from the public, says CharismaNews.com.
According the Orlando Sentinel, A New York state Appellate Court issued an interim stay preventing the New York Medical Examiner from releasing the cause of death of the Orlando, Fla.-area megapastor after his mother appealed the judge’s ruling.
Manhattan State Supreme Court Judge Cynthia S. Kern previously ruled that the Medical Examiner’s office has the legal right to reveal Tim’s cause of death to the public, though they can keep his autopsy and toxicology report private. But Madeline Tims filed an appeal against the ruling on Wednesday.
Read the full story at CharismaNews.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here