*Although a judge ruled in December that Zachery Tims’ cause of death should be revealed, it is still being hidden from the public, says CharismaNews.com.
According the Orlando Sentinel, A New York state Appellate Court issued an interim stay preventing the New York Medical Examiner from releasing the cause of death of the Orlando, Fla.-area megapastor after his mother appealed the judge’s ruling.
Manhattan State Supreme Court Judge Cynthia S. Kern previously ruled that the Medical Examiner’s office has the legal right to reveal Tim’s cause of death to the public, though they can keep his autopsy and toxicology report private. But Madeline Tims filed an appeal against the ruling on Wednesday.
Read the full story at CharismaNews.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here