*Year after year, Alfre Woodard brings together top Hollywood African American actresses for an evening of French cuisine, cocktails and intimate conversation.
On Thursday night, this exclusive dinner, held at a private home in Los Angeles, brought out the likes of Gabourey Sidibe, Aisha Tyler, Kerry Washington, Anika Noni Rose, Nia Long, Regina King, Chandra Wilson and Loretta Devine to toast 2012 Academy Award nominees Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer and honor Nicole Beharie, Adepero Oduye and Kim Wayans.
Octavia Spencer was the first to arrive at the party, waiting outside for friend and The Help co-star Viola Davis to arrive moments later. The two ladies walked in together and were greeted by hostess, Alfre Woodard. Not long after, all of the guests had arrived and the women were treated to a lovely cocktail hour with specialty Grey Goose cocktails.
Following cocktail hour, guests sat down to an intimate dinner prepared by Chef Jeanette Holley, each course paired with Grey Goose cocktails selected and created by Grey Goose attaché and Sommelier Christophe Namer.
Check out some photos from the event:
Photo credit: (Casey Rodgers/AP Images for Grey Goose) Photo caption: Grey Goose pre-Oscar dinner hosted by Alfre Woodard honoring African American women in film
AP Images Gallery Link HERE.
Full list of guests:
Anika Noni Rose
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here