But she wasn’t the one to tell the world the news. Songwriter-producer Ryan Tedder ‘accidentally’ told the Grammy audience that he’s got some “Beyonce stuff” on his schedule this year.
He hinted that some of the new stuff would be all about her daughter Blue Ivy. But the conversation stopped there. Both he and the singer just had the talk the other day.
Overall, though, he’s looking forward to working with the super star mom, as he know she’s a hard worker.
“You feed her the best that you have. She’s just a phenomenal filter… she can identify what the next thing is,” Ryan said during a press conference. “You just let her go.”
But the big shocker was when Ryan revealed that Bey actually has “two projects happening” in 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here