But she wasn’t the one to tell the world the news. Songwriter-producer Ryan Tedder ‘accidentally’ told the Grammy audience that he’s got some “Beyonce stuff” on his schedule this year.
He hinted that some of the new stuff would be all about her daughter Blue Ivy. But the conversation stopped there. Both he and the singer just had the talk the other day.
Overall, though, he’s looking forward to working with the super star mom, as he know she’s a hard worker.
“You feed her the best that you have. She’s just a phenomenal filter… she can identify what the next thing is,” Ryan said during a press conference. “You just let her go.”
But the big shocker was when Ryan revealed that Bey actually has “two projects happening” in 2012.
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here