But she wasn’t the one to tell the world the news. Songwriter-producer Ryan Tedder ‘accidentally’ told the Grammy audience that he’s got some “Beyonce stuff” on his schedule this year.
He hinted that some of the new stuff would be all about her daughter Blue Ivy. But the conversation stopped there. Both he and the singer just had the talk the other day.
Overall, though, he’s looking forward to working with the super star mom, as he know she’s a hard worker.
“You feed her the best that you have. She’s just a phenomenal filter… she can identify what the next thing is,” Ryan said during a press conference. “You just let her go.”
But the big shocker was when Ryan revealed that Bey actually has “two projects happening” in 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Behind the Scenes of Janet Jackson’s New Video for ‘Dammn Baby’ (Watch)
- #AirbnbWhileBlack Exposes Racism Faced by Black Renters
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here