But she wasn’t the one to tell the world the news. Songwriter-producer Ryan Tedder ‘accidentally’ told the Grammy audience that he’s got some “Beyonce stuff” on his schedule this year.
He hinted that some of the new stuff would be all about her daughter Blue Ivy. But the conversation stopped there. Both he and the singer just had the talk the other day.
Overall, though, he’s looking forward to working with the super star mom, as he know she’s a hard worker.
“You feed her the best that you have. She’s just a phenomenal filter… she can identify what the next thing is,” Ryan said during a press conference. “You just let her go.”
But the big shocker was when Ryan revealed that Bey actually has “two projects happening” in 2012.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here