Auntie Leolah Brown, speaking for the first time since the death of her former sister-in-law Whitney Houston, said, “I am concerned about my niece Bobbi Kristina, yes. Krissy is not safe right now. I want to say to Krissy that it’s very, very, very important that she does not trust anybody at this time – anybody except her father, her grandmother Cissy and myself. And I mean that.”
Leolah and her attorney Reginald Mason would not get specific about who may try and hurt Bobbi, but she added, “Right now is the time to just really shut the door,” with Mason saying, “There are persons that possibly would want to take advantage of Bobbi Kristina’s fragile state of mind.”
Also during the interview, Leolah said she hoped the Beverly Hills Police Department carries out a thorough investigation, adding, “I believe Whitney’s death was not accidental.”
When pushed on who she thought killed the singer, Bobby Brown’s sister said, “It’s very important to know that she did not just pass away like that. No. And if it’s the last thing that I do, I’m going to find out what truly happened to my sister.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here