Auntie Leolah Brown, speaking for the first time since the death of her former sister-in-law Whitney Houston, said, “I am concerned about my niece Bobbi Kristina, yes. Krissy is not safe right now. I want to say to Krissy that it’s very, very, very important that she does not trust anybody at this time – anybody except her father, her grandmother Cissy and myself. And I mean that.”
Leolah and her attorney Reginald Mason would not get specific about who may try and hurt Bobbi, but she added, “Right now is the time to just really shut the door,” with Mason saying, “There are persons that possibly would want to take advantage of Bobbi Kristina’s fragile state of mind.”
Also during the interview, Leolah said she hoped the Beverly Hills Police Department carries out a thorough investigation, adding, “I believe Whitney’s death was not accidental.”
When pushed on who she thought killed the singer, Bobby Brown’s sister said, “It’s very important to know that she did not just pass away like that. No. And if it’s the last thing that I do, I’m going to find out what truly happened to my sister.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here