*Bow Wow is laughing off reports that he’s a wanted man after a Georgia judge released an order for police to arrest him on sight over the weekend.
The rapper, real name Shad Moss, is charged with being in contempt after failing to obey a 2009 Tennessee court order demanding he hand over almost $100,000 to a tour bus company to settle an unpaid bill.
The company took the case to Georgia, where Bow Wow now lives, to enforce the order and a judge recently told state law officials to take the star into custody until he could produce documents and information regarding the case.
The 24-year-old, who has yet to be arrested, is due to perform in France on Tuesday (Feb. 7) and Bow Wow is confident the arrest warrant won’t interfere with his tour plans. Today, he tweeted a screen grab from one of his films, depicting him sitting in a jail cell, along with the caption: “Been here before…. Haha.”
He added, “All i know is im on a World Tour and i gotta sold out show in Paris France tomar (tomorrow). All they doing is making my album gain momentum.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here