*Bow Wow is laughing off reports that he’s a wanted man after a Georgia judge released an order for police to arrest him on sight over the weekend.
The rapper, real name Shad Moss, is charged with being in contempt after failing to obey a 2009 Tennessee court order demanding he hand over almost $100,000 to a tour bus company to settle an unpaid bill.
The company took the case to Georgia, where Bow Wow now lives, to enforce the order and a judge recently told state law officials to take the star into custody until he could produce documents and information regarding the case.
The 24-year-old, who has yet to be arrested, is due to perform in France on Tuesday (Feb. 7) and Bow Wow is confident the arrest warrant won’t interfere with his tour plans. Today, he tweeted a screen grab from one of his films, depicting him sitting in a jail cell, along with the caption: “Been here before…. Haha.”
He added, “All i know is im on a World Tour and i gotta sold out show in Paris France tomar (tomorrow). All they doing is making my album gain momentum.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Donald Trump Lists Oakland as 'Most Dangerous City in the World'
- Prince’s Heirs to Release ‘Hours and Hours’ of Vault Music
- Jada Pinkett Smith on ‘Gotham’ Return; Living in All-DC Comics Household
- T.I. Backs Chris Brown's Rip of Baby Mama Over Daughter’s IG Pic (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here