*Bow Wow is laughing off reports that he’s a wanted man after a Georgia judge released an order for police to arrest him on sight over the weekend.
The rapper, real name Shad Moss, is charged with being in contempt after failing to obey a 2009 Tennessee court order demanding he hand over almost $100,000 to a tour bus company to settle an unpaid bill.
The company took the case to Georgia, where Bow Wow now lives, to enforce the order and a judge recently told state law officials to take the star into custody until he could produce documents and information regarding the case.
The 24-year-old, who has yet to be arrested, is due to perform in France on Tuesday (Feb. 7) and Bow Wow is confident the arrest warrant won’t interfere with his tour plans. Today, he tweeted a screen grab from one of his films, depicting him sitting in a jail cell, along with the caption: “Been here before…. Haha.”
He added, “All i know is im on a World Tour and i gotta sold out show in Paris France tomar (tomorrow). All they doing is making my album gain momentum.”
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here