*Bow Wow is laughing off reports that he’s a wanted man after a Georgia judge released an order for police to arrest him on sight over the weekend.
The rapper, real name Shad Moss, is charged with being in contempt after failing to obey a 2009 Tennessee court order demanding he hand over almost $100,000 to a tour bus company to settle an unpaid bill.
The company took the case to Georgia, where Bow Wow now lives, to enforce the order and a judge recently told state law officials to take the star into custody until he could produce documents and information regarding the case.
The 24-year-old, who has yet to be arrested, is due to perform in France on Tuesday (Feb. 7) and Bow Wow is confident the arrest warrant won’t interfere with his tour plans. Today, he tweeted a screen grab from one of his films, depicting him sitting in a jail cell, along with the caption: “Been here before…. Haha.”
He added, “All i know is im on a World Tour and i gotta sold out show in Paris France tomar (tomorrow). All they doing is making my album gain momentum.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here