Sisters Toni, Tamar, Trina, Towanda and Traci, along with mother Evelyn, attended the taping with returning host Wendy Williams.
The special addressed issues such as the tension and jealousy between Toni and Tamar; Trina’s marital woes with cheating hubby Gabe; Tamar’s hubby Vince’s hospitalization; Traci’s struggle to find her true calling; and Evelyn’s recent engagement (and whether or not she went through with the wedding).
The “Braxton Family Values” season finale airs Thursday, March 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The “Braxton Family Values” reunion special airs Thursday, March 29 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here