Sisters Toni, Tamar, Trina, Towanda and Traci, along with mother Evelyn, attended the taping with returning host Wendy Williams.
The special addressed issues such as the tension and jealousy between Toni and Tamar; Trina’s marital woes with cheating hubby Gabe; Tamar’s hubby Vince’s hospitalization; Traci’s struggle to find her true calling; and Evelyn’s recent engagement (and whether or not she went through with the wedding).
The “Braxton Family Values” season finale airs Thursday, March 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The “Braxton Family Values” reunion special airs Thursday, March 29 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here