Sisters Toni, Tamar, Trina, Towanda and Traci, along with mother Evelyn, attended the taping with returning host Wendy Williams.
The special addressed issues such as the tension and jealousy between Toni and Tamar; Trina’s marital woes with cheating hubby Gabe; Tamar’s hubby Vince’s hospitalization; Traci’s struggle to find her true calling; and Evelyn’s recent engagement (and whether or not she went through with the wedding).
The “Braxton Family Values” season finale airs Thursday, March 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The “Braxton Family Values” reunion special airs Thursday, March 29 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here