Now she’s returning to the big screen for a film adaptation of Janet Evanovich’s popular mystery series “One for the money.”
“I love working,” says Shepherd. “If somebody took away my jobs, I don’t know what I would do. I’m just the kind of person who has to stay busy.”
She’s got more going on, by the way.
Author of a book will also be added next to executive producing a new sitcom.
But like she says, she loves working, and who wouldn’t when unemployment is astronomical.
Anyway, in an interview with Essence.com, she admitted that spending a lot of time with television has left her longing for more films and big screen action.
“I miss it a lot; which is why I’m so appreciative when I book a part. It’s hard being in New York when they cast out of LA, and I can’t just fly out there when I have to work. I love the entire process of being on the set and being able to create a character. It’s so much fun. In ‘Think Like a Man,’ I have a very small part. They told me it wasn’t a big budget, but I don’t care about any of that. I’ll do it for free simply because I love being on the set with other creative people.
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here