Now she’s returning to the big screen for a film adaptation of Janet Evanovich’s popular mystery series “One for the money.”
“I love working,” says Shepherd. “If somebody took away my jobs, I don’t know what I would do. I’m just the kind of person who has to stay busy.”
She’s got more going on, by the way.
Author of a book will also be added next to executive producing a new sitcom.
But like she says, she loves working, and who wouldn’t when unemployment is astronomical.
Anyway, in an interview with Essence.com, she admitted that spending a lot of time with television has left her longing for more films and big screen action.
“I miss it a lot; which is why I’m so appreciative when I book a part. It’s hard being in New York when they cast out of LA, and I can’t just fly out there when I have to work. I love the entire process of being on the set and being able to create a character. It’s so much fun. In ‘Think Like a Man,’ I have a very small part. They told me it wasn’t a big budget, but I don’t care about any of that. I’ll do it for free simply because I love being on the set with other creative people.
Check out the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here