We have heard horrific stories of abuse, mismanagement, neglect and more. But, the latest problem is the complicated issue of placing foster children or approving adoptions for couples who are not the same race as the child.
The agencies are supposed to adhere to the federal Multi-Ethnic Placement Act that states that “agencies can no longer routinely assume that placing children with parents of the same race is in the best interests of a child,” according to News Channel 3 in Virginia.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Keyshia Cole Sued for Trashing Apt.; Landlord wants $150k Plus (Pics)
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here