*Chris Brown and Rihanna are keeping folks guessing over a possible on-stage reunion at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday.
The pair, who split in the wake of his infamous assault on her, have been hanging out in recent weeks, according to MTV News. Most recently, the former lovers were spotted at the same Super Bowl party at Hollywood’s Greystone Manor, with a blonde-haired Rihanna sporting a bodysuit with Chanel hat and ripped jeans. See photo below.
Rihanna fuelled speculation after tweeting, “”What a crazy night?!!”, with Brown tweeting, “Can’t stop lookin.”
Brown’s rep has denied rumors of a romantic reconciliation, telling ABC News, “He is with his girlfriend, Karrueche, and is not cheating,” though neither party has commented on speculation the duo could perform together at Sunday’s Grammys. Both acts are slated to perform, though one of Rihanna’s performances is already confirmed as a duet with British rockers Coldplay.
Rihanna’s latest album, Loud, is nominated for Album of the Year, as well as Best Pop Vocal Album and she has also been nominated for her collaborations with Drake, Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Fergie. Brown’s CD is nominated for Best R&B album.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here