*Chris Brown and Rihanna are keeping folks guessing over a possible on-stage reunion at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday.
The pair, who split in the wake of his infamous assault on her, have been hanging out in recent weeks, according to MTV News. Most recently, the former lovers were spotted at the same Super Bowl party at Hollywood’s Greystone Manor, with a blonde-haired Rihanna sporting a bodysuit with Chanel hat and ripped jeans. See photo below.
Rihanna fuelled speculation after tweeting, “”What a crazy night?!!”, with Brown tweeting, “Can’t stop lookin.”
Brown’s rep has denied rumors of a romantic reconciliation, telling ABC News, “He is with his girlfriend, Karrueche, and is not cheating,” though neither party has commented on speculation the duo could perform together at Sunday’s Grammys. Both acts are slated to perform, though one of Rihanna’s performances is already confirmed as a duet with British rockers Coldplay.
Rihanna’s latest album, Loud, is nominated for Album of the Year, as well as Best Pop Vocal Album and she has also been nominated for her collaborations with Drake, Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Fergie. Brown’s CD is nominated for Best R&B album.
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Harris Co., TX Sherriff Classifies Black Lives Matter as ‘Rhetoric’ Leading to Deputy’s Death
- Terrence Howard Tweets He's Still Attached to 3rd Wife Mira Pak
- 9-Yr-Old Ferguson Girl, Killed as She Did Homework, Remembered on Sunday
- Richard Pryor Biopic Officially Adds Oprah Winfrey and Eddie Murphy
- Kobe and Shaq Squash Years Long Beef on Podcast (LISTEN)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here