*Chris Brown and Rihanna are keeping folks guessing over a possible on-stage reunion at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday.
The pair, who split in the wake of his infamous assault on her, have been hanging out in recent weeks, according to MTV News. Most recently, the former lovers were spotted at the same Super Bowl party at Hollywood’s Greystone Manor, with a blonde-haired Rihanna sporting a bodysuit with Chanel hat and ripped jeans. See photo below.
Rihanna fuelled speculation after tweeting, “”What a crazy night?!!”, with Brown tweeting, “Can’t stop lookin.”
Brown’s rep has denied rumors of a romantic reconciliation, telling ABC News, “He is with his girlfriend, Karrueche, and is not cheating,” though neither party has commented on speculation the duo could perform together at Sunday’s Grammys. Both acts are slated to perform, though one of Rihanna’s performances is already confirmed as a duet with British rockers Coldplay.
Rihanna’s latest album, Loud, is nominated for Album of the Year, as well as Best Pop Vocal Album and she has also been nominated for her collaborations with Drake, Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Fergie. Brown’s CD is nominated for Best R&B album.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here