*Chris Brown and Rihanna are keeping folks guessing over a possible on-stage reunion at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday.
The pair, who split in the wake of his infamous assault on her, have been hanging out in recent weeks, according to MTV News. Most recently, the former lovers were spotted at the same Super Bowl party at Hollywood’s Greystone Manor, with a blonde-haired Rihanna sporting a bodysuit with Chanel hat and ripped jeans. See photo below.
Rihanna fuelled speculation after tweeting, “”What a crazy night?!!”, with Brown tweeting, “Can’t stop lookin.”
Brown’s rep has denied rumors of a romantic reconciliation, telling ABC News, “He is with his girlfriend, Karrueche, and is not cheating,” though neither party has commented on speculation the duo could perform together at Sunday’s Grammys. Both acts are slated to perform, though one of Rihanna’s performances is already confirmed as a duet with British rockers Coldplay.
Rihanna’s latest album, Loud, is nominated for Album of the Year, as well as Best Pop Vocal Album and she has also been nominated for her collaborations with Drake, Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Fergie. Brown’s CD is nominated for Best R&B album.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here