*Chris Brown and Rihanna are keeping folks guessing over a possible on-stage reunion at the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday.
The pair, who split in the wake of his infamous assault on her, have been hanging out in recent weeks, according to MTV News. Most recently, the former lovers were spotted at the same Super Bowl party at Hollywood’s Greystone Manor, with a blonde-haired Rihanna sporting a bodysuit with Chanel hat and ripped jeans. See photo below.
Rihanna fuelled speculation after tweeting, “”What a crazy night?!!”, with Brown tweeting, “Can’t stop lookin.”
Brown’s rep has denied rumors of a romantic reconciliation, telling ABC News, “He is with his girlfriend, Karrueche, and is not cheating,” though neither party has commented on speculation the duo could perform together at Sunday’s Grammys. Both acts are slated to perform, though one of Rihanna’s performances is already confirmed as a duet with British rockers Coldplay.
Rihanna’s latest album, Loud, is nominated for Album of the Year, as well as Best Pop Vocal Album and she has also been nominated for her collaborations with Drake, Kanye West, Kid Cudi and Fergie. Brown’s CD is nominated for Best R&B album.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here