*Chris Brown is possibly back trouble again and this time, he’s bringing in the big guns … just in case. Attorney Mark Geragos has joined the singer’s legal team to deal with accusations that he snatched a fan’s smartphone in Miami.
A source close to the pop star says Brown believes he did nothing wrong and the facts will help him maintain his freedom.
“Chris is telling friends that he has done nothing wrong. Chris is hopeful that the evidence and the true facts of the case will result in no charges being made against him. Chris is letting his lawyer, Mark Geragos, deal with the Florida State’s Attorney’s Office. Chris is saying that a decision about whether or not charges will be filed against him could be decided and formally announced as early as Friday,” a source told Radar Online Friday. “He will do whatever his attorney asks him to do. He is no longer in the Miami, but if he needs to return for any reason, he certainly will. Chris has nothing to hide.”
If Brown is convicted, this could mean more trouble than usual for him since he is on probation due to his felony assault case.
Miami-Dade officials have not, at this time, charged Brown with anything. They insist they are investigating, interviewing parties involved and will act accordingly. A witness did however come forward late Thursday, telling NBC Miami he saw everything.
“Why does he have to be so mean? It was just a fan,” Nes Grez told NBC Miami. “It was sad, man. It sucked. It really sucked. I felt bad for the girl. I mean I would’ve done the same thing. I would’ve taken one of his pictures.”
As previously reported, Brown allegedly snatched a woman’s iPhone after she took a picture of him and Tyga at Club Cameo last Sunday. He allegedly said, “B**** you ain’t going to put that on no website” and drove off with her phone.