*Chris Brown has been ordered by a judge to remain under the supervision of a probation officer as he works to complete his sentence for assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
Brown’s attorney argued in court yesterday that the singer has been honest with probation officers, passed all of his drug tests and has “made great strides” while under supervision. Brown has also completed half of six months of community service, including roadside cleanup and graffiti removal, reports Rolling Stone.
Judge Geroge Lomeli said in his ruling that it was not unreasonable for the star to remain under supervision until he completes more of his community service hours.
Brown is set to appear on the Grammy Awards this Sunday night. The singer is up for three awards, including Best R&B Album for his hit record “F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies).”
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here