*Chris Brown has been ordered by a judge to remain under the supervision of a probation officer as he works to complete his sentence for assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
Brown’s attorney argued in court yesterday that the singer has been honest with probation officers, passed all of his drug tests and has “made great strides” while under supervision. Brown has also completed half of six months of community service, including roadside cleanup and graffiti removal, reports Rolling Stone.
Judge Geroge Lomeli said in his ruling that it was not unreasonable for the star to remain under supervision until he completes more of his community service hours.
Brown is set to appear on the Grammy Awards this Sunday night. The singer is up for three awards, including Best R&B Album for his hit record “F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies).”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here