*Chris Brown has been ordered by a judge to remain under the supervision of a probation officer as he works to complete his sentence for assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
Brown’s attorney argued in court yesterday that the singer has been honest with probation officers, passed all of his drug tests and has “made great strides” while under supervision. Brown has also completed half of six months of community service, including roadside cleanup and graffiti removal, reports Rolling Stone.
Judge Geroge Lomeli said in his ruling that it was not unreasonable for the star to remain under supervision until he completes more of his community service hours.
Brown is set to appear on the Grammy Awards this Sunday night. The singer is up for three awards, including Best R&B Album for his hit record “F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies).”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here