*Chris Brown has been ordered by a judge to remain under the supervision of a probation officer as he works to complete his sentence for assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
Brown’s attorney argued in court yesterday that the singer has been honest with probation officers, passed all of his drug tests and has “made great strides” while under supervision. Brown has also completed half of six months of community service, including roadside cleanup and graffiti removal, reports Rolling Stone.
Judge Geroge Lomeli said in his ruling that it was not unreasonable for the star to remain under supervision until he completes more of his community service hours.
Brown is set to appear on the Grammy Awards this Sunday night. The singer is up for three awards, including Best R&B Album for his hit record “F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies).”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here