*Chris Brown has been ordered by a judge to remain under the supervision of a probation officer as he works to complete his sentence for assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna.
Brown’s attorney argued in court yesterday that the singer has been honest with probation officers, passed all of his drug tests and has “made great strides” while under supervision. Brown has also completed half of six months of community service, including roadside cleanup and graffiti removal, reports Rolling Stone.
Judge Geroge Lomeli said in his ruling that it was not unreasonable for the star to remain under supervision until he completes more of his community service hours.
Brown is set to appear on the Grammy Awards this Sunday night. The singer is up for three awards, including Best R&B Album for his hit record “F.A.M.E. (Forgiving All My Enemies).”
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here