*There’s been another development in the Chris Brown/iPhone theft case in Miami and it could be a big, big problem Mr. Brown.
The woman who claims Brown robbed her of her cell phone was captured on video obtained by TMZ, clearly agitated as she tells cops, “He snatched my phone.”
Christal Spann and her 2 friends seem spontaneous and upset as she exclaims several times, “I just want my phone back.”
One of Spann’s friends told police, Brown exclaimed, “Bitch, you not gonna put this up on no website.”
Spann filed a police report, claiming she was attempting to take a picture of Brown early Sunday morning in Miami when he ripped her phone out of her hand and drove away.
Brown is being investigated for the crime of “robbery by sudden snatching.” If he’s arrested, authorities in L.A. could move to violate his probation in the Rihanna beating case, and that could land him in California prison for 4 years.
Watch the video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here