*There’s been another development in the Chris Brown/iPhone theft case in Miami and it could be a big, big problem Mr. Brown.
The woman who claims Brown robbed her of her cell phone was captured on video obtained by TMZ, clearly agitated as she tells cops, “He snatched my phone.”
Christal Spann and her 2 friends seem spontaneous and upset as she exclaims several times, “I just want my phone back.”
One of Spann’s friends told police, Brown exclaimed, “Bitch, you not gonna put this up on no website.”
Spann filed a police report, claiming she was attempting to take a picture of Brown early Sunday morning in Miami when he ripped her phone out of her hand and drove away.
Brown is being investigated for the crime of “robbery by sudden snatching.” If he’s arrested, authorities in L.A. could move to violate his probation in the Rihanna beating case, and that could land him in California prison for 4 years.
Watch the video below.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here