*There’s been another development in the Chris Brown/iPhone theft case in Miami and it could be a big, big problem Mr. Brown.
The woman who claims Brown robbed her of her cell phone was captured on video obtained by TMZ, clearly agitated as she tells cops, “He snatched my phone.”
Christal Spann and her 2 friends seem spontaneous and upset as she exclaims several times, “I just want my phone back.”
One of Spann’s friends told police, Brown exclaimed, “Bitch, you not gonna put this up on no website.”
Spann filed a police report, claiming she was attempting to take a picture of Brown early Sunday morning in Miami when he ripped her phone out of her hand and drove away.
Brown is being investigated for the crime of “robbery by sudden snatching.” If he’s arrested, authorities in L.A. could move to violate his probation in the Rihanna beating case, and that could land him in California prison for 4 years.
Watch the video below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here