*As reported, Cissy Houston is furious with the National Inquirer after they printed a photo of her daughter Whitney Houston ‘s open casket on the cover of their latest issue. My Fox Chicago is now reporting that she’s is demanding a lie detector test on anyone she thinks may have been responsible for the photograph.
The National Enquirer posted the picture of Houston earlier this week, causing outrage from other media outlets and fans of the deceased star. Yet the magazine’s publisher Mary Beth Wright told Fox News “I thought it was beautiful.”
The publication didn’t have a credit for the photograph and have been refusing to reveal who might’ve taken it. It’s thought that they’d have paid close to a six-figure sum to attain the picture.
Cissy has reportedly asked for anyone who possibly could have taken the photo – including family members, close friends and those from the funeral home staff – to take a lie-detector test.
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here