*As reported, Cissy Houston is furious with the National Inquirer after they printed a photo of her daughter Whitney Houston ‘s open casket on the cover of their latest issue. My Fox Chicago is now reporting that she’s is demanding a lie detector test on anyone she thinks may have been responsible for the photograph.
The National Enquirer posted the picture of Houston earlier this week, causing outrage from other media outlets and fans of the deceased star. Yet the magazine’s publisher Mary Beth Wright told Fox News “I thought it was beautiful.”
The publication didn’t have a credit for the photograph and have been refusing to reveal who might’ve taken it. It’s thought that they’d have paid close to a six-figure sum to attain the picture.
Cissy has reportedly asked for anyone who possibly could have taken the photo – including family members, close friends and those from the funeral home staff – to take a lie-detector test.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here