*As reported, Cissy Houston is furious with the National Inquirer after they printed a photo of her daughter Whitney Houston ‘s open casket on the cover of their latest issue. My Fox Chicago is now reporting that she’s is demanding a lie detector test on anyone she thinks may have been responsible for the photograph.
The National Enquirer posted the picture of Houston earlier this week, causing outrage from other media outlets and fans of the deceased star. Yet the magazine’s publisher Mary Beth Wright told Fox News “I thought it was beautiful.”
The publication didn’t have a credit for the photograph and have been refusing to reveal who might’ve taken it. It’s thought that they’d have paid close to a six-figure sum to attain the picture.
Cissy has reportedly asked for anyone who possibly could have taken the photo – including family members, close friends and those from the funeral home staff – to take a lie-detector test.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here