*As reported, Cissy Houston is furious with the National Inquirer after they printed a photo of her daughter Whitney Houston ‘s open casket on the cover of their latest issue. My Fox Chicago is now reporting that she’s is demanding a lie detector test on anyone she thinks may have been responsible for the photograph.
The National Enquirer posted the picture of Houston earlier this week, causing outrage from other media outlets and fans of the deceased star. Yet the magazine’s publisher Mary Beth Wright told Fox News “I thought it was beautiful.”
The publication didn’t have a credit for the photograph and have been refusing to reveal who might’ve taken it. It’s thought that they’d have paid close to a six-figure sum to attain the picture.
Cissy has reportedly asked for anyone who possibly could have taken the photo – including family members, close friends and those from the funeral home staff – to take a lie-detector test.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here