*As reported, Cissy Houston is furious with the National Inquirer after they printed a photo of her daughter Whitney Houston ‘s open casket on the cover of their latest issue. My Fox Chicago is now reporting that she’s is demanding a lie detector test on anyone she thinks may have been responsible for the photograph.
The National Enquirer posted the picture of Houston earlier this week, causing outrage from other media outlets and fans of the deceased star. Yet the magazine’s publisher Mary Beth Wright told Fox News “I thought it was beautiful.”
The publication didn’t have a credit for the photograph and have been refusing to reveal who might’ve taken it. It’s thought that they’d have paid close to a six-figure sum to attain the picture.
Cissy has reportedly asked for anyone who possibly could have taken the photo – including family members, close friends and those from the funeral home staff – to take a lie-detector test.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here