*Clive Davis has denied reports that he’s producing a biopic on the late Whitney Houston.
It was reported this week that the music mogul was hoping to pay tribute to his protege by making a big-screen adaptation of her life “as soon as possible.”
Rihanna, Jennifer Hudson, Vivica A Fox and Jordin Sparks were said to be in the running to play Houston, while Willow Smith had apparently been approached to portray her as a child.
However, a representative for Davis has since denied that any movie is being developed.
“There is no truth to this,” the spokesperson said, according to WENN. “Clive is not putting together a biopic.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here