*Clive Davis has denied reports that he’s producing a biopic on the late Whitney Houston.
It was reported this week that the music mogul was hoping to pay tribute to his protege by making a big-screen adaptation of her life “as soon as possible.”
Rihanna, Jennifer Hudson, Vivica A Fox and Jordin Sparks were said to be in the running to play Houston, while Willow Smith had apparently been approached to portray her as a child.
However, a representative for Davis has since denied that any movie is being developed.
“There is no truth to this,” the spokesperson said, according to WENN. “Clive is not putting together a biopic.”
- Director Admits Cutting Roger Goodell Scene in Will Smith’s ‘Concussion’ Film
- Director Ripped for Taylor Swift’s 'Very White Africa' in New Video (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Kim Zolciak Set for 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Fox News Anchor Harris Faulkner Sues Hasbro over Toy Hamster
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here