*Clive Davis has denied reports that he’s producing a biopic on the late Whitney Houston.
It was reported this week that the music mogul was hoping to pay tribute to his protege by making a big-screen adaptation of her life “as soon as possible.”
Rihanna, Jennifer Hudson, Vivica A Fox and Jordin Sparks were said to be in the running to play Houston, while Willow Smith had apparently been approached to portray her as a child.
However, a representative for Davis has since denied that any movie is being developed.
“There is no truth to this,” the spokesperson said, according to WENN. “Clive is not putting together a biopic.”
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here