*Clive Davis has denied reports that he’s producing a biopic on the late Whitney Houston.
It was reported this week that the music mogul was hoping to pay tribute to his protege by making a big-screen adaptation of her life “as soon as possible.”
Rihanna, Jennifer Hudson, Vivica A Fox and Jordin Sparks were said to be in the running to play Houston, while Willow Smith had apparently been approached to portray her as a child.
However, a representative for Davis has since denied that any movie is being developed.
“There is no truth to this,” the spokesperson said, according to WENN. “Clive is not putting together a biopic.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Russell Simmons Announces All Def Movie Awards
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here