*Michael Jackson’s former doctor and former brother-in-law are reportedly on the same cell block in Los Angeles.
The King of Pop’s personal physician Conrad Murray is said to be neighbors at Los Angeles County Men’s Jail with singer James DeBarge, who was famously married to Janet Jackson for a year in the 1980s.
Murray has been behind bars since he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter last year for administering the fatal dose of propofol that killed Michael in 2009.
TMZ is now reporting that Murray has been locked up in the same block as DeBarge, who is currently jailed on assault and drug charges and is being housed in the Administrative Segregation along with Murray.
DeBarge’s lawyer, Spencer Vodnoy, tells the website his client is “really upset” by the coincidence as he was previously close to the King of Pop.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Black Friday Fights 2015 - The Best Of...So Far (Watch)
- Traci Braxton on 'The Real' to Deny Beef with Tamar (WATCH)
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here