*Michael Jackson’s former doctor and former brother-in-law are reportedly on the same cell block in Los Angeles.
The King of Pop’s personal physician Conrad Murray is said to be neighbors at Los Angeles County Men’s Jail with singer James DeBarge, who was famously married to Janet Jackson for a year in the 1980s.
Murray has been behind bars since he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter last year for administering the fatal dose of propofol that killed Michael in 2009.
TMZ is now reporting that Murray has been locked up in the same block as DeBarge, who is currently jailed on assault and drug charges and is being housed in the Administrative Segregation along with Murray.
DeBarge’s lawyer, Spencer Vodnoy, tells the website his client is “really upset” by the coincidence as he was previously close to the King of Pop.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here