*Michael Jackson’s former doctor and former brother-in-law are reportedly on the same cell block in Los Angeles.
The King of Pop’s personal physician Conrad Murray is said to be neighbors at Los Angeles County Men’s Jail with singer James DeBarge, who was famously married to Janet Jackson for a year in the 1980s.
Murray has been behind bars since he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter last year for administering the fatal dose of propofol that killed Michael in 2009.
TMZ is now reporting that Murray has been locked up in the same block as DeBarge, who is currently jailed on assault and drug charges and is being housed in the Administrative Segregation along with Murray.
DeBarge’s lawyer, Spencer Vodnoy, tells the website his client is “really upset” by the coincidence as he was previously close to the King of Pop.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here