*Michael Jackson’s former doctor and former brother-in-law are reportedly on the same cell block in Los Angeles.
The King of Pop’s personal physician Conrad Murray is said to be neighbors at Los Angeles County Men’s Jail with singer James DeBarge, who was famously married to Janet Jackson for a year in the 1980s.
Murray has been behind bars since he was convicted of involuntary manslaughter last year for administering the fatal dose of propofol that killed Michael in 2009.
TMZ is now reporting that Murray has been locked up in the same block as DeBarge, who is currently jailed on assault and drug charges and is being housed in the Administrative Segregation along with Murray.
DeBarge’s lawyer, Spencer Vodnoy, tells the website his client is “really upset” by the coincidence as he was previously close to the King of Pop.
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here