The mega-church televangelist will embark on a n eight-city tour across North America to empower individuals through faith and fellowship.
The tour, entitled, “2012 Change Experience” will celebrate 10 years of devoted fellowship and spiritual renewal.
The recurring theme, “Loving People, Changing Lives, “ has been a cornerstone call to action by the preacher’s conventions and has proven to be a transformative foundation in the lives of thousands of men and women.
Sharing God’s infinite wisdom, love, and power coupled with practical understanding of key tools and insights to guide them in the changes they seek.
The tour will kick off on March 16 in Birmingham, Ala and will hit Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Toronto, Boston, and Omaha.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here