The mega-church televangelist will embark on a n eight-city tour across North America to empower individuals through faith and fellowship.
The tour, entitled, “2012 Change Experience” will celebrate 10 years of devoted fellowship and spiritual renewal.
The recurring theme, “Loving People, Changing Lives, “ has been a cornerstone call to action by the preacher’s conventions and has proven to be a transformative foundation in the lives of thousands of men and women.
Sharing God’s infinite wisdom, love, and power coupled with practical understanding of key tools and insights to guide them in the changes they seek.
The tour will kick off on March 16 in Birmingham, Ala and will hit Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Toronto, Boston, and Omaha.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here