The mega-church televangelist will embark on a n eight-city tour across North America to empower individuals through faith and fellowship.
The tour, entitled, “2012 Change Experience” will celebrate 10 years of devoted fellowship and spiritual renewal.
The recurring theme, “Loving People, Changing Lives, “ has been a cornerstone call to action by the preacher’s conventions and has proven to be a transformative foundation in the lives of thousands of men and women.
Sharing God’s infinite wisdom, love, and power coupled with practical understanding of key tools and insights to guide them in the changes they seek.
The tour will kick off on March 16 in Birmingham, Ala and will hit Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Toronto, Boston, and Omaha.
- Raven-Symoné Co-signs Oprah: 'Black Twitter Hates Me'
- Walmart Denies Customer Confederate Flag Cake, OK's ISIS Cake in Error (Video)
- Michael Sam Ends Six-Month Engagement With Fiancé
- 'UnSung Revisited' Debuts Tonight with Full Force & Paul Anthony
- Kem: 25 Years of Sobriety, Opens Up on Overcoming Drug Addiction
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here