The mega-church televangelist will embark on a n eight-city tour across North America to empower individuals through faith and fellowship.
The tour, entitled, “2012 Change Experience” will celebrate 10 years of devoted fellowship and spiritual renewal.
The recurring theme, “Loving People, Changing Lives, “ has been a cornerstone call to action by the preacher’s conventions and has proven to be a transformative foundation in the lives of thousands of men and women.
Sharing God’s infinite wisdom, love, and power coupled with practical understanding of key tools and insights to guide them in the changes they seek.
The tour will kick off on March 16 in Birmingham, Ala and will hit Los Angeles, Cincinnati, Toronto, Boston, and Omaha.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here