*Justin Combs, a cornerback at New York’s Iona Prep and son of rap mogul Sean “Diddy’’ Combs, signed his national letter of intent to play at UCLA next season with his famous father and family by his side.
When he picked the Pac-12 school back in November, coach Rick Neuheisel had just been fired. He has since been replaced by Jim Mora Jr., the former Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks head coach.
“When I was younger I loved the Falcons and Mike Vick,” Justin Combs said. “He was my favorite coach. Now I am like, ‘Wow, I’m about to play for him.’ It’s like a dream come true.”
The 5-foot-9, 170-pound Combs played in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl in January after helping lead the Gaels to CHSFL Class AAA semifinals. He spent the summer attending as many college camps and clinics as possible to improve his game and even worked out with Jets star cornerback Darrelle Revis.
“It was worth it,” Combs said. “I got chills just signing it.”
In addition to Diddy, Justin was joined at the signing by his mother, Misa Hylton, and his grandmother, Janice.
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Season 3 to Feature Loretta Devine and Jill Scott (WATCH)
- Teen About to Start College, Accidentally Kills Himself Taking Selfie (Watch)
- Serena Highlighted with Inspirational Commercial and Mural (WATCH)
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here