*Justin Combs, a cornerback at New York’s Iona Prep and son of rap mogul Sean “Diddy’’ Combs, signed his national letter of intent to play at UCLA next season with his famous father and family by his side.
When he picked the Pac-12 school back in November, coach Rick Neuheisel had just been fired. He has since been replaced by Jim Mora Jr., the former Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks head coach.
“When I was younger I loved the Falcons and Mike Vick,” Justin Combs said. “He was my favorite coach. Now I am like, ‘Wow, I’m about to play for him.’ It’s like a dream come true.”
The 5-foot-9, 170-pound Combs played in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl in January after helping lead the Gaels to CHSFL Class AAA semifinals. He spent the summer attending as many college camps and clinics as possible to improve his game and even worked out with Jets star cornerback Darrelle Revis.
“It was worth it,” Combs said. “I got chills just signing it.”
In addition to Diddy, Justin was joined at the signing by his mother, Misa Hylton, and his grandmother, Janice.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here