*Justin Combs, a cornerback at New York’s Iona Prep and son of rap mogul Sean “Diddy’’ Combs, signed his national letter of intent to play at UCLA next season with his famous father and family by his side.
When he picked the Pac-12 school back in November, coach Rick Neuheisel had just been fired. He has since been replaced by Jim Mora Jr., the former Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks head coach.
“When I was younger I loved the Falcons and Mike Vick,” Justin Combs said. “He was my favorite coach. Now I am like, ‘Wow, I’m about to play for him.’ It’s like a dream come true.”
The 5-foot-9, 170-pound Combs played in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl in January after helping lead the Gaels to CHSFL Class AAA semifinals. He spent the summer attending as many college camps and clinics as possible to improve his game and even worked out with Jets star cornerback Darrelle Revis.
“It was worth it,” Combs said. “I got chills just signing it.”
In addition to Diddy, Justin was joined at the signing by his mother, Misa Hylton, and his grandmother, Janice.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here