*Justin Combs, a cornerback at New York’s Iona Prep and son of rap mogul Sean “Diddy’’ Combs, signed his national letter of intent to play at UCLA next season with his famous father and family by his side.
When he picked the Pac-12 school back in November, coach Rick Neuheisel had just been fired. He has since been replaced by Jim Mora Jr., the former Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks head coach.
“When I was younger I loved the Falcons and Mike Vick,” Justin Combs said. “He was my favorite coach. Now I am like, ‘Wow, I’m about to play for him.’ It’s like a dream come true.”
The 5-foot-9, 170-pound Combs played in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl in January after helping lead the Gaels to CHSFL Class AAA semifinals. He spent the summer attending as many college camps and clinics as possible to improve his game and even worked out with Jets star cornerback Darrelle Revis.
“It was worth it,” Combs said. “I got chills just signing it.”
In addition to Diddy, Justin was joined at the signing by his mother, Misa Hylton, and his grandmother, Janice.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Watch Killing)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here