*Justin Combs, a cornerback at New York’s Iona Prep and son of rap mogul Sean “Diddy’’ Combs, signed his national letter of intent to play at UCLA next season with his famous father and family by his side.
When he picked the Pac-12 school back in November, coach Rick Neuheisel had just been fired. He has since been replaced by Jim Mora Jr., the former Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks head coach.
“When I was younger I loved the Falcons and Mike Vick,” Justin Combs said. “He was my favorite coach. Now I am like, ‘Wow, I’m about to play for him.’ It’s like a dream come true.”
The 5-foot-9, 170-pound Combs played in the Semper Fidelis All-American Bowl in January after helping lead the Gaels to CHSFL Class AAA semifinals. He spent the summer attending as many college camps and clinics as possible to improve his game and even worked out with Jets star cornerback Darrelle Revis.
“It was worth it,” Combs said. “I got chills just signing it.”
In addition to Diddy, Justin was joined at the signing by his mother, Misa Hylton, and his grandmother, Janice.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Sheila E. Vows to Protect Prince - Lil Wayne Poses with No 'Respek' Crew
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here