*VH1 will pay homage to one of the greatest black men to ever grace the living room stage of millions of Americans and even fans abroad, Don Cornelius.
The network will air a documentary called, “The Hippest Trip in America,” all about the Soul Train creator tonight, Feb. 3, at 10 p.m.
Covering the impact Soul Train made on pop culture, music, fashion and dance, the documentary is narrated by Terrence Howard and includes an in depth interview with Mr. Cornelius himself.
Soul Train was launched in 1970 and remained on air for 35 years.
Cornelius died Wednesday at the age of 75.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here