*VH1 will pay homage to one of the greatest black men to ever grace the living room stage of millions of Americans and even fans abroad, Don Cornelius.
The network will air a documentary called, “The Hippest Trip in America,” all about the Soul Train creator tonight, Feb. 3, at 10 p.m.
Covering the impact Soul Train made on pop culture, music, fashion and dance, the documentary is narrated by Terrence Howard and includes an in depth interview with Mr. Cornelius himself.
Soul Train was launched in 1970 and remained on air for 35 years.
Cornelius died Wednesday at the age of 75.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here