*VH1 will pay homage to one of the greatest black men to ever grace the living room stage of millions of Americans and even fans abroad, Don Cornelius.
The network will air a documentary called, “The Hippest Trip in America,” all about the Soul Train creator tonight, Feb. 3, at 10 p.m.
Covering the impact Soul Train made on pop culture, music, fashion and dance, the documentary is narrated by Terrence Howard and includes an in depth interview with Mr. Cornelius himself.
Soul Train was launched in 1970 and remained on air for 35 years.
Cornelius died Wednesday at the age of 75.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here