*VH1 will pay homage to one of the greatest black men to ever grace the living room stage of millions of Americans and even fans abroad, Don Cornelius.
The network will air a documentary called, “The Hippest Trip in America,” all about the Soul Train creator tonight, Feb. 3, at 10 p.m.
Covering the impact Soul Train made on pop culture, music, fashion and dance, the documentary is narrated by Terrence Howard and includes an in depth interview with Mr. Cornelius himself.
Soul Train was launched in 1970 and remained on air for 35 years.
Cornelius died Wednesday at the age of 75.
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here