*VH1 will pay homage to one of the greatest black men to ever grace the living room stage of millions of Americans and even fans abroad, Don Cornelius.
The network will air a documentary called, “The Hippest Trip in America,” all about the Soul Train creator tonight, Feb. 3, at 10 p.m.
Covering the impact Soul Train made on pop culture, music, fashion and dance, the documentary is narrated by Terrence Howard and includes an in depth interview with Mr. Cornelius himself.
Soul Train was launched in 1970 and remained on air for 35 years.
Cornelius died Wednesday at the age of 75.
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here