Wade, however at Tuesday’s Miami Heat practice Wade says he apologized to the Los Angeles hero during the game and said he didn’t mean to cause an injury when he went up and fouled Kobe.
But the two will meet again in Los Angeles for a close out of the Miami Heat’s three-game road trip on Sunday.
It looks like the injury, which also resulted in a slight concussion for Bryant, will keep him out of tonight’s Lakers’ game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In the meantime, Wade has some other things to deal with such as being a father figure in America.
During the All-Star weekend on Friday, he sat at a round table discussion as part of President Barack Obama’s Fatherhood & Mentoring Initiative. Wade was accompanied by the executive director of the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, Joshua Dubois.
The basketball player was actually asked to join the coalition of fathers and leaders after he won a long custody battle against his ex-wife Siohvaughn Wade.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here