Wade, however at Tuesday’s Miami Heat practice Wade says he apologized to the Los Angeles hero during the game and said he didn’t mean to cause an injury when he went up and fouled Kobe.
But the two will meet again in Los Angeles for a close out of the Miami Heat’s three-game road trip on Sunday.
It looks like the injury, which also resulted in a slight concussion for Bryant, will keep him out of tonight’s Lakers’ game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In the meantime, Wade has some other things to deal with such as being a father figure in America.
During the All-Star weekend on Friday, he sat at a round table discussion as part of President Barack Obama’s Fatherhood & Mentoring Initiative. Wade was accompanied by the executive director of the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, Joshua Dubois.
The basketball player was actually asked to join the coalition of fathers and leaders after he won a long custody battle against his ex-wife Siohvaughn Wade.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here