Wade, however at Tuesday’s Miami Heat practice Wade says he apologized to the Los Angeles hero during the game and said he didn’t mean to cause an injury when he went up and fouled Kobe.
But the two will meet again in Los Angeles for a close out of the Miami Heat’s three-game road trip on Sunday.
It looks like the injury, which also resulted in a slight concussion for Bryant, will keep him out of tonight’s Lakers’ game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In the meantime, Wade has some other things to deal with such as being a father figure in America.
During the All-Star weekend on Friday, he sat at a round table discussion as part of President Barack Obama’s Fatherhood & Mentoring Initiative. Wade was accompanied by the executive director of the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, Joshua Dubois.
The basketball player was actually asked to join the coalition of fathers and leaders after he won a long custody battle against his ex-wife Siohvaughn Wade.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here