Wade, however at Tuesday’s Miami Heat practice Wade says he apologized to the Los Angeles hero during the game and said he didn’t mean to cause an injury when he went up and fouled Kobe.
But the two will meet again in Los Angeles for a close out of the Miami Heat’s three-game road trip on Sunday.
It looks like the injury, which also resulted in a slight concussion for Bryant, will keep him out of tonight’s Lakers’ game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
In the meantime, Wade has some other things to deal with such as being a father figure in America.
During the All-Star weekend on Friday, he sat at a round table discussion as part of President Barack Obama’s Fatherhood & Mentoring Initiative. Wade was accompanied by the executive director of the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships, Joshua Dubois.
The basketball player was actually asked to join the coalition of fathers and leaders after he won a long custody battle against his ex-wife Siohvaughn Wade.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here