*Eamonn Walker, best known for his role on HBO’s “Oz,” is the first actor cast in NBC’s ensemble drama pilot “Chicago Fire,” executive produced by Dick Wolf.
In the action-driven drama exploring the complex and heroic men and women of the Chicago Fire Department, Walker will play Chief Walter Boden, a former Golden Gloves champ who is mulling retirement, reports Deadline.com.
Jeffrey Nachmanoff is directing the pilot from a script by Derek Haas and Michael Brandt.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Why Millions Would Join a Gorilla’s Lives Matter but Not Black Lives Matter
- Minor League Baseball Team to Honor Prince in Special 'Purple Game, Purple Game'
- Taraji P. Henson Among Honorees at Women in Film’s Crystal + Lucy Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here