*Eamonn Walker, best known for his role on HBO’s “Oz,” is the first actor cast in NBC’s ensemble drama pilot “Chicago Fire,” executive produced by Dick Wolf.
In the action-driven drama exploring the complex and heroic men and women of the Chicago Fire Department, Walker will play Chief Walter Boden, a former Golden Gloves champ who is mulling retirement, reports Deadline.com.
Jeffrey Nachmanoff is directing the pilot from a script by Derek Haas and Michael Brandt.
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Obama Phoned Widow of Texas Police Officer Shot in Cold Blood
- EXCLUSIVE: 4 Years After Suspended Life Sentences, Scott Sisters Seek Pardon
- Joe Brown Released From Jail After 5-Day Sentence
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here