*Eamonn Walker, best known for his role on HBO’s “Oz,” is the first actor cast in NBC’s ensemble drama pilot “Chicago Fire,” executive produced by Dick Wolf.
In the action-driven drama exploring the complex and heroic men and women of the Chicago Fire Department, Walker will play Chief Walter Boden, a former Golden Gloves champ who is mulling retirement, reports Deadline.com.
Jeffrey Nachmanoff is directing the pilot from a script by Derek Haas and Michael Brandt.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here