*Whitney Houston would be proud to know some of her fans personally.
But, this guy has got to be her No. 1 fan. The very moment he begins to talk about her funeral, you get a little fearful of what is coming out of his mouth next.
But, his take on what happened that day and what her legacy truly is goes straight to the core of all that she was and all that she was to us … whether we knew her or not.
Willie Moore Jr. gives a humorous account of her funeral and legacy in a way that makes one feel as though they’re hearing Whitney’s thoughts at times and her mother’s at others.
He reminds us how we only knew her work, but not knowing her personally did not keep us from receiving the message of her.
At one point he even reminds us of how much American television has taken Jesus out of most programming … but not Whitney’s funeral!
It is a refreshing, light-hearted testimony on how her life affected him and others around the world. He spoke about her with love saying … (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here