*Whitney Houston would be proud to know some of her fans personally.
But, this guy has got to be her No. 1 fan. The very moment he begins to talk about her funeral, you get a little fearful of what is coming out of his mouth next.
But, his take on what happened that day and what her legacy truly is goes straight to the core of all that she was and all that she was to us … whether we knew her or not.
Willie Moore Jr. gives a humorous account of her funeral and legacy in a way that makes one feel as though they’re hearing Whitney’s thoughts at times and her mother’s at others.
He reminds us how we only knew her work, but not knowing her personally did not keep us from receiving the message of her.
At one point he even reminds us of how much American television has taken Jesus out of most programming … but not Whitney’s funeral!
It is a refreshing, light-hearted testimony on how her life affected him and others around the world. He spoke about her with love saying … (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here