*Whitney Houston would be proud to know some of her fans personally.
But, this guy has got to be her No. 1 fan. The very moment he begins to talk about her funeral, you get a little fearful of what is coming out of his mouth next.
But, his take on what happened that day and what her legacy truly is goes straight to the core of all that she was and all that she was to us … whether we knew her or not.
Willie Moore Jr. gives a humorous account of her funeral and legacy in a way that makes one feel as though they’re hearing Whitney’s thoughts at times and her mother’s at others.
He reminds us how we only knew her work, but not knowing her personally did not keep us from receiving the message of her.
At one point he even reminds us of how much American television has taken Jesus out of most programming … but not Whitney’s funeral!
It is a refreshing, light-hearted testimony on how her life affected him and others around the world. He spoke about her with love saying … (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here