*Whitney Houston would be proud to know some of her fans personally.
But, this guy has got to be her No. 1 fan. The very moment he begins to talk about her funeral, you get a little fearful of what is coming out of his mouth next.
But, his take on what happened that day and what her legacy truly is goes straight to the core of all that she was and all that she was to us … whether we knew her or not.
Willie Moore Jr. gives a humorous account of her funeral and legacy in a way that makes one feel as though they’re hearing Whitney’s thoughts at times and her mother’s at others.
He reminds us how we only knew her work, but not knowing her personally did not keep us from receiving the message of her.
At one point he even reminds us of how much American television has taken Jesus out of most programming … but not Whitney’s funeral!
It is a refreshing, light-hearted testimony on how her life affected him and others around the world. He spoke about her with love saying … (more…)
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here