*Whitney Houston would be proud to know some of her fans personally.
But, this guy has got to be her No. 1 fan. The very moment he begins to talk about her funeral, you get a little fearful of what is coming out of his mouth next.
But, his take on what happened that day and what her legacy truly is goes straight to the core of all that she was and all that she was to us … whether we knew her or not.
Willie Moore Jr. gives a humorous account of her funeral and legacy in a way that makes one feel as though they’re hearing Whitney’s thoughts at times and her mother’s at others.
He reminds us how we only knew her work, but not knowing her personally did not keep us from receiving the message of her.
At one point he even reminds us of how much American television has taken Jesus out of most programming … but not Whitney’s funeral!
It is a refreshing, light-hearted testimony on how her life affected him and others around the world. He spoke about her with love saying … (more…)
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here