*Fox News commentator Eric Bolling insists he was kidding when saying Thursday that Rep. Maxine Waters should “step away from the crack pipe,” reports Politico.com.
“What is going on in California? How’s this? Congresswoman, you saw what happened to Whitney Houston. Step away from the crack pipe, step away from the Xanax, step away from the Lorazepam because it’s going to get you in trouble,” Bolling said about Waters on “Fox and Friends.” “How else do you explain those comments?”
Bolling was reacting to comments Waters delivered in a speech Wednesday, in which she had referred to Republicans as “demons.”
“We have got to take back the House. I saw pictures of Boehner and Cantor on our screen [at the California state Democratic convention]. Don’t ever let me see again in life those Republicans in our hall on our screen talking about anything. These are demons,” Waters said in a video clip played on Fox. She didn’t appear on the Fox morning show.
Immediately after the commercial break, Bolling walked back his comments.
“Alright, before we get started, I just want to say I was kidding about the crack pipe. Just kidding,” he said.
“Of course,” replied Fox and Friends co-host Steve Doocy. “We knew that.” [Scroll down to watch.]
There is no evidence that crack cocaine was involved in Whitney Houston’s death. The investigation into the cause of her death is awaiting toxicology results.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here