*The owner of the Newark, NJ funeral home that handled Whitney Houston ‘s services has denied any direct link to the photograph of the singer in her coffin published by the National Enquirer.
The decision has been roundly criticized as a tasteless move by the tabloid, but the unidentified person who actually snapped the photo is denounced as even more despicable. The owner of Whigham Funeral Home says they have nothing to do with it.
“I’m going to answer you as the (family’s) publicist told me to answer you: We have no comment. But it was not the funeral home,” Carolyn Whigham told the Chicago Tribune.
While the publication of the photograph has upset many, still, folks are buying the issue out of curiosity. Diana Moss of Chicago was interviewed after shelling out $3.79 for a copy” “I normally don’t buy these, but she was curious to see (Houston’s photo).”
Elsewhere, Fox News reported that the publisher of the National Enquirer has said that she thought the photo was “beautiful.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here