*The owner of the Newark, NJ funeral home that handled Whitney Houston ‘s services has denied any direct link to the photograph of the singer in her coffin published by the National Enquirer.
The decision has been roundly criticized as a tasteless move by the tabloid, but the unidentified person who actually snapped the photo is denounced as even more despicable. The owner of Whigham Funeral Home says they have nothing to do with it.
“I’m going to answer you as the (family’s) publicist told me to answer you: We have no comment. But it was not the funeral home,” Carolyn Whigham told the Chicago Tribune.
While the publication of the photograph has upset many, still, folks are buying the issue out of curiosity. Diana Moss of Chicago was interviewed after shelling out $3.79 for a copy” “I normally don’t buy these, but she was curious to see (Houston’s photo).”
Elsewhere, Fox News reported that the publisher of the National Enquirer has said that she thought the photo was “beautiful.”
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here