*The owner of the Newark, NJ funeral home that handled Whitney Houston ‘s services has denied any direct link to the photograph of the singer in her coffin published by the National Enquirer.
The decision has been roundly criticized as a tasteless move by the tabloid, but the unidentified person who actually snapped the photo is denounced as even more despicable. The owner of Whigham Funeral Home says they have nothing to do with it.
“I’m going to answer you as the (family’s) publicist told me to answer you: We have no comment. But it was not the funeral home,” Carolyn Whigham told the Chicago Tribune.
While the publication of the photograph has upset many, still, folks are buying the issue out of curiosity. Diana Moss of Chicago was interviewed after shelling out $3.79 for a copy” “I normally don’t buy these, but she was curious to see (Houston’s photo).”
Elsewhere, Fox News reported that the publisher of the National Enquirer has said that she thought the photo was “beautiful.”
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here