*It appears that the nation’s sneakerheads have their priorities in order once again, as Nike’s latest high-end shoe, the Air Foamposite One ‘Galaxy,’ caused a riot last night (Feb. 23rd) just before the sneaker’s official release.*
My Fox Orlando reported that just before midnight, gatherers waiting outside of Florida Mall’s Foot Locker House Of Hoops store began fighting in line.
The fracas erupted to such a level that Florida police in riot gear and on horseback were called to the scene. According to the report, police began moving in around 9:45 p.m. as the crowd began acting up. From there, people fled the scene as police moved in to clear the property, reportedly numbering into the hundreds.
Read more at Hip Hop Wired
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here