*Giancarlo Esposito – who played a drug dealer on AMC’s “Breaking Bad” and is currently recurring on ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” as the Evil Queen’s Magic Mirror – has scored a starring role in J.J. Abrams’ upcoming NBC drama pilot “Revolution,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The pilot follows a group of characters struggling to survive and reunite with loved ones in a world where all forms of energy have mysteriously ceased to exist. Esposito will play Capt. Neville, a tough military man with a genteel Southern manner who may not always be what he seems.
Esposito joins the previously cast Tracy Spiradakos, Graham Rogers and Anna Lise Phillips.
As previously reported, Esposito recently booked a guest gig on NBC’s cult comedy “Community.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here