*Giancarlo Esposito – who played a drug dealer on AMC’s “Breaking Bad” and is currently recurring on ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” as the Evil Queen’s Magic Mirror – has scored a starring role in J.J. Abrams’ upcoming NBC drama pilot “Revolution,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The pilot follows a group of characters struggling to survive and reunite with loved ones in a world where all forms of energy have mysteriously ceased to exist. Esposito will play Capt. Neville, a tough military man with a genteel Southern manner who may not always be what he seems.
Esposito joins the previously cast Tracy Spiradakos, Graham Rogers and Anna Lise Phillips.
As previously reported, Esposito recently booked a guest gig on NBC’s cult comedy “Community.”
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here