*Giancarlo Esposito – who played a drug dealer on AMC’s “Breaking Bad” and is currently recurring on ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” as the Evil Queen’s Magic Mirror – has scored a starring role in J.J. Abrams’ upcoming NBC drama pilot “Revolution,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The pilot follows a group of characters struggling to survive and reunite with loved ones in a world where all forms of energy have mysteriously ceased to exist. Esposito will play Capt. Neville, a tough military man with a genteel Southern manner who may not always be what he seems.
Esposito joins the previously cast Tracy Spiradakos, Graham Rogers and Anna Lise Phillips.
As previously reported, Esposito recently booked a guest gig on NBC’s cult comedy “Community.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here