*Giancarlo Esposito – who played a drug dealer on AMC’s “Breaking Bad” and is currently recurring on ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” as the Evil Queen’s Magic Mirror – has scored a starring role in J.J. Abrams’ upcoming NBC drama pilot “Revolution,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The pilot follows a group of characters struggling to survive and reunite with loved ones in a world where all forms of energy have mysteriously ceased to exist. Esposito will play Capt. Neville, a tough military man with a genteel Southern manner who may not always be what he seems.
Esposito joins the previously cast Tracy Spiradakos, Graham Rogers and Anna Lise Phillips.
As previously reported, Esposito recently booked a guest gig on NBC’s cult comedy “Community.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here