*Giancarlo Esposito – who played a drug dealer on AMC’s “Breaking Bad” and is currently recurring on ABC’s “Once Upon a Time” as the Evil Queen’s Magic Mirror – has scored a starring role in J.J. Abrams’ upcoming NBC drama pilot “Revolution,” The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The pilot follows a group of characters struggling to survive and reunite with loved ones in a world where all forms of energy have mysteriously ceased to exist. Esposito will play Capt. Neville, a tough military man with a genteel Southern manner who may not always be what he seems.
Esposito joins the previously cast Tracy Spiradakos, Graham Rogers and Anna Lise Phillips.
As previously reported, Esposito recently booked a guest gig on NBC’s cult comedy “Community.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here