*Monica Raymund, whose recurring character on CBS’ “The Good Wife” just quit over a demotion at the DA office on Sunday’s episode, has been cast as one of the leads in NBC’s new drama pilot “Chicago Fire,” reports Deadline.com.
On Wolf Films and Universal TV’s action-driven drama about the complex and heroic men and women of the Chicago Fire Department, Raymund will play Gabriella, a fast-thinking and fearless paramedic committed to her job.
As previously reported, Eamonn Walker was the first to be cast, and will play Chief Walter Boden, a former Golden Gloves champ who is mulling retirement.
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here