*Monica Raymund, whose recurring character on CBS’ “The Good Wife” just quit over a demotion at the DA office on Sunday’s episode, has been cast as one of the leads in NBC’s new drama pilot “Chicago Fire,” reports Deadline.com.
On Wolf Films and Universal TV’s action-driven drama about the complex and heroic men and women of the Chicago Fire Department, Raymund will play Gabriella, a fast-thinking and fearless paramedic committed to her job.
As previously reported, Eamonn Walker was the first to be cast, and will play Chief Walter Boden, a former Golden Gloves champ who is mulling retirement.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here