*Television writer and producer Stacey Evans Morgan and her brother (writer/producer) Bentley Kyle Evans are taking their act on the road, so to speak. The team has been behind the scenes of some of television’s most popular TV productions such as Martin, The Parkers, One On One, The Jamie Foxx show and more.
This weekend on February 25th and 26th at a kick off event titled “In The Writer’s Room,” Stacey and Bentley will share insight into the television writing, producing & development process, and hopefully demystify what it takes to turn a good idea into a great television show. There may also be surprise visits from celebrity guests.
Stacey Evans Morgan and Bentley Kyle Evans are also the writers and producers of TV One’s first original scripted series “Love That Girl” starring Tatyana Ali, Latrell Jones and a company of extraordinary actors.
The Evans duo shares producer titles with director Jeff Franklin, long time partner Martin Lawrence, recording artist Raphael Saadiq and Trenton Gumbs, along with Tatyana Ali, Anastasia Ali and Richard Gumbs.
EURweb caught up with the dazzling Mrs. Evans Morgan at a recent event in Hollywood. She told us why they have finally decided to showcase their expertise for aspiring writers and producers around the country.
To reserve your space at for In The Writer’s Room with Bentley Kyle Evans and Stacey Evans Morgan click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here