*Television writer and producer Stacey Evans Morgan and her brother (writer/producer) Bentley Kyle Evans are taking their act on the road, so to speak. The team has been behind the scenes of some of television’s most popular TV productions such as Martin, The Parkers, One On One, The Jamie Foxx show and more.
This weekend on February 25th and 26th at a kick off event titled “In The Writer’s Room,” Stacey and Bentley will share insight into the television writing, producing & development process, and hopefully demystify what it takes to turn a good idea into a great television show. There may also be surprise visits from celebrity guests.
Stacey Evans Morgan and Bentley Kyle Evans are also the writers and producers of TV One’s first original scripted series “Love That Girl” starring Tatyana Ali, Latrell Jones and a company of extraordinary actors.
The Evans duo shares producer titles with director Jeff Franklin, long time partner Martin Lawrence, recording artist Raphael Saadiq and Trenton Gumbs, along with Tatyana Ali, Anastasia Ali and Richard Gumbs.
EURweb caught up with the dazzling Mrs. Evans Morgan at a recent event in Hollywood. She told us why they have finally decided to showcase their expertise for aspiring writers and producers around the country.
To reserve your space at for In The Writer’s Room with Bentley Kyle Evans and Stacey Evans Morgan click here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here