*Television writer and producer Stacey Evans Morgan and her brother (writer/producer) Bentley Kyle Evans are taking their act on the road, so to speak. The team has been behind the scenes of some of television’s most popular TV productions such as Martin, The Parkers, One On One, The Jamie Foxx show and more.
This weekend on February 25th and 26th at a kick off event titled “In The Writer’s Room,” Stacey and Bentley will share insight into the television writing, producing & development process, and hopefully demystify what it takes to turn a good idea into a great television show. There may also be surprise visits from celebrity guests.
Stacey Evans Morgan and Bentley Kyle Evans are also the writers and producers of TV One’s first original scripted series “Love That Girl” starring Tatyana Ali, Latrell Jones and a company of extraordinary actors.
The Evans duo shares producer titles with director Jeff Franklin, long time partner Martin Lawrence, recording artist Raphael Saadiq and Trenton Gumbs, along with Tatyana Ali, Anastasia Ali and Richard Gumbs.
EURweb caught up with the dazzling Mrs. Evans Morgan at a recent event in Hollywood. She told us why they have finally decided to showcase their expertise for aspiring writers and producers around the country.
To reserve your space at for In The Writer’s Room with Bentley Kyle Evans and Stacey Evans Morgan click here.
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here