*The Jackson family, who lost Michael Jackson in June 2009, has asked music fans and members of the media to respect the privacy of Whitney Houston’s family as they grieve her sudden death.
Jermaine Jackson, who helped Davis develop a young Houston at the start of her recording career, has already expressed his devastation at the news of her passing, and now his whole family have released a joint statement paying tribute to the late soul singer.
The Jacksons, who experienced a similar public outpouring of support and scrutiny following Jackson’s death, state: “We honor and celebrate the life of one of the world’s most gifted vocalists and talented entertainers, Whitney Houston.
“Although we are all saddened by her sudden passing and will miss her, we respectfully ask everyone to please consider her family at this time of difficulty by granting them the patience and comfort they need to mourn their loss in peace.”
The official statement was tweeted Monday by Janet and Randy Jackson.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here