*Jay Z is auctioning off front-row tickets to one of his upcoming New York concerts and after party to benefit the United Way of New York City and his own Shawn Carter Scholarship Foundation, which assists students from low-income families.
The rap mogul has offered up the chance to meet him privately before he headlines Manhattan’s legendary Carnegie Hall on Monday and Tuesday (Feb. 6 and 7).
The highest bidder and three guests will also snack on hors d’oeuvres at a pre-show party, enjoy front-row seats in the venue and will have access to a post-gig reception, hosted by Jay Z himself. The after party includes free drinks and “velvet rope access” at the rapper’s 40/40 Club.
The VIP package is expected to fetch $20,000.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here