*Jay Z has ended a legal battle over allegations he failed to pay for his flights on a private jet.
Air Platinum Holding has sued the rapper in 2010 over claims he paid for just 37 of 55 hours of travel on the company’s planes and left them with a $137,485 unpaid bill.
However, the lawsuit has now been dismissed, according to TMZ. No further details were given but reports suggest the case may have been settled out of court.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here