Well, she made an announcement that she’s ready to return to the music world. She told the world via Twitter that she’s in the studio preparing for a new album.
“So I’m in the studio writing a freak nasty song [with] pops my mom and two aunts… Lol. #uncomfortable,” Sullivan tweeted. she later adds, “Btw… I’M WORKING ON MY NEW ALBUM!!!”
Since her ‘disappearance’ fans have anxiously awaited her return, declaring her one of the most important voices of her generation. In her short career so far, she’s been nominated for eight Grammys.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here