Her newest single, “So Blessed,” is one of her daily prayers she told Singersroom.com.
“This record spoke to me as an inspiration for myself and for others to remember to count your personal blessings every day,” Scott says of the single, which impacted Urban AC radio Monday. “The money, cars, trophies, can all disappear immediately… it’s about what’s happening in your life like your family, friends and health.”
“So Blessed” is the latest single after “Hear My Call” and “So In Love.”
But that’s not all. She’s also feeling the brunt of her own Twitter post regarding controversial Pop star Nicki Minaj.
After the rapper’s Grammy performance, she posted, “Art for art sake I suppose. She has the right to express herself and she took that right. Nuff said.”
Fans didn’t like what she had to say and responded accordingly. However, Scott wasn’t having that.
“Ok Love Village, let it go,” Scott told her fans. “They r children or very childish. It’s sad how teenagers lash out in arbitrary anger. I guess it’s the hormones. I wouldn’t hurt Nikki. Gud luc.”
Addressing the fan that said Roman, Minaj’s alter ego, was going to “come for” her, Scott said “in the name of Jesus, keep ur demons to yourself!”
On a more positive note, Scott’s album, “The Light of the Sun” is out in stores now.
Check out Jill’s “So Blessed”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here