On the red carpet at the Essence Black Woman in Hollywood luncheon, she talked about how great her experience was with her.
“I got the amazing honor to stand face-to-face with her,” said Sparks dressed in a shimmery black number. “I have amazing memories that I get to cherish. I didn’t know her very long. It was two months. It was 12-hours a day for two months. You get really close when you’re in that kind of setting. She was so motherly and so kind and hilarious. She was so funny. She would bust out with stories and jokes.”
Sparks also reminisced that when Houston would come in to start the day she would say, “’How are my babies today? My babies good? God is good!’
Sparks also honored her co-star at the luncheon.
“Sparkle” will hit theaters on Aug. 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here