On the red carpet at the Essence Black Woman in Hollywood luncheon, she talked about how great her experience was with her.
“I got the amazing honor to stand face-to-face with her,” said Sparks dressed in a shimmery black number. “I have amazing memories that I get to cherish. I didn’t know her very long. It was two months. It was 12-hours a day for two months. You get really close when you’re in that kind of setting. She was so motherly and so kind and hilarious. She was so funny. She would bust out with stories and jokes.”
Sparks also reminisced that when Houston would come in to start the day she would say, “’How are my babies today? My babies good? God is good!’
Sparks also honored her co-star at the luncheon.
“Sparkle” will hit theaters on Aug. 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here