On the red carpet at the Essence Black Woman in Hollywood luncheon, she talked about how great her experience was with her.
“I got the amazing honor to stand face-to-face with her,” said Sparks dressed in a shimmery black number. “I have amazing memories that I get to cherish. I didn’t know her very long. It was two months. It was 12-hours a day for two months. You get really close when you’re in that kind of setting. She was so motherly and so kind and hilarious. She was so funny. She would bust out with stories and jokes.”
Sparks also reminisced that when Houston would come in to start the day she would say, “’How are my babies today? My babies good? God is good!’
Sparks also honored her co-star at the luncheon.
“Sparkle” will hit theaters on Aug. 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here