On the red carpet at the Essence Black Woman in Hollywood luncheon, she talked about how great her experience was with her.
“I got the amazing honor to stand face-to-face with her,” said Sparks dressed in a shimmery black number. “I have amazing memories that I get to cherish. I didn’t know her very long. It was two months. It was 12-hours a day for two months. You get really close when you’re in that kind of setting. She was so motherly and so kind and hilarious. She was so funny. She would bust out with stories and jokes.”
Sparks also reminisced that when Houston would come in to start the day she would say, “’How are my babies today? My babies good? God is good!’
Sparks also honored her co-star at the luncheon.
“Sparkle” will hit theaters on Aug. 17.
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here