On the red carpet at the Essence Black Woman in Hollywood luncheon, she talked about how great her experience was with her.
“I got the amazing honor to stand face-to-face with her,” said Sparks dressed in a shimmery black number. “I have amazing memories that I get to cherish. I didn’t know her very long. It was two months. It was 12-hours a day for two months. You get really close when you’re in that kind of setting. She was so motherly and so kind and hilarious. She was so funny. She would bust out with stories and jokes.”
Sparks also reminisced that when Houston would come in to start the day she would say, “’How are my babies today? My babies good? God is good!’
Sparks also honored her co-star at the luncheon.
“Sparkle” will hit theaters on Aug. 17.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here