*In a recent interview with the Huffington Post, singer Kenny Lattimore shared his philosophy about education and teaching through music.
He recently extended the reach of the Kenny Lattimore Foundation and has gotten involved with the United Negro College Fund’s Empower Me Tour.
“It’s been really fantastic. I have a seminar that I host called ‘Game On,’ and it’s really just geared towards young men who are facing challenges going to college,” he told the outlet. “So I set up a panel where I have some other young men who have either attended or completed college, and they become a sounding board for the young men in our audience, a sounding board that is a board of encouragement for them to face their obstacles and let them know that, no matter what, they can achieve this high achievement of college degree. And it will help set them up for their future successes.”
He later added that both the UNCF and his foundation have common goals and maintain that education and arts are the keys to unlocking the success and motivation for young people today.
Read the full interview at the Huffington Post.
Watch a taste of Kenny’s video for “Find A Way”:
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here