*Kim Kardashian and her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush met up at the Beverly Hills Hotel this weekend, fueling speculation the pair have decided to give their relationship another go, reports TMZ.
Multiple sources tell the website that the pair were smiling and laughing during a lunch date, but played it cool when numerous fans approached them for pictures and autographs. An insider said it was “just like old times.”
Sources say the pair has been spending “a lot” of time together in the past few days, but it’s still unclear whether there’s a possible romantic reconciliation.
Kim first dated Reggie following her failed marriage to record producer Damon Thomas in 2004.
Meanwhile, Kim later attended the Clive Davis’ pre- Grammy Awards gathering Sunday at the Beverly Hilton hotel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here