*Kim Kardashian and her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush met up at the Beverly Hills Hotel this weekend, fueling speculation the pair have decided to give their relationship another go, reports TMZ.
Multiple sources tell the website that the pair were smiling and laughing during a lunch date, but played it cool when numerous fans approached them for pictures and autographs. An insider said it was “just like old times.”
Sources say the pair has been spending “a lot” of time together in the past few days, but it’s still unclear whether there’s a possible romantic reconciliation.
Kim first dated Reggie following her failed marriage to record producer Damon Thomas in 2004.
Meanwhile, Kim later attended the Clive Davis’ pre- Grammy Awards gathering Sunday at the Beverly Hilton hotel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here