*Kim Kardashian and her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush met up at the Beverly Hills Hotel this weekend, fueling speculation the pair have decided to give their relationship another go, reports TMZ.
Multiple sources tell the website that the pair were smiling and laughing during a lunch date, but played it cool when numerous fans approached them for pictures and autographs. An insider said it was “just like old times.”
Sources say the pair has been spending “a lot” of time together in the past few days, but it’s still unclear whether there’s a possible romantic reconciliation.
Kim first dated Reggie following her failed marriage to record producer Damon Thomas in 2004.
Meanwhile, Kim later attended the Clive Davis’ pre- Grammy Awards gathering Sunday at the Beverly Hilton hotel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here