*Kim Kardashian and her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush met up at the Beverly Hills Hotel this weekend, fueling speculation the pair have decided to give their relationship another go, reports TMZ.
Multiple sources tell the website that the pair were smiling and laughing during a lunch date, but played it cool when numerous fans approached them for pictures and autographs. An insider said it was “just like old times.”
Sources say the pair has been spending “a lot” of time together in the past few days, but it’s still unclear whether there’s a possible romantic reconciliation.
Kim first dated Reggie following her failed marriage to record producer Damon Thomas in 2004.
Meanwhile, Kim later attended the Clive Davis’ pre- Grammy Awards gathering Sunday at the Beverly Hilton hotel.
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here