*Kim Kardashian and her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush met up at the Beverly Hills Hotel this weekend, fueling speculation the pair have decided to give their relationship another go, reports TMZ.
Multiple sources tell the website that the pair were smiling and laughing during a lunch date, but played it cool when numerous fans approached them for pictures and autographs. An insider said it was “just like old times.”
Sources say the pair has been spending “a lot” of time together in the past few days, but it’s still unclear whether there’s a possible romantic reconciliation.
Kim first dated Reggie following her failed marriage to record producer Damon Thomas in 2004.
Meanwhile, Kim later attended the Clive Davis’ pre- Grammy Awards gathering Sunday at the Beverly Hilton hotel.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here