Kim’s 72-day marriage scandal continues to be the bane of her existence as other parts of her life are being exposed in a major way, and Kris Humphries isn’t happy about being a part of whole bit.
The NBA star has filed an annulment because he didn’t like being used as a prop in the Kardashian reality show. He’s claiming fraud and he’s making sure everything that goes down with the divorce is public and televised.
As expected, Kim is probably not doing well with all these threats. According to the latest issue of Life & Style magazine, “Kim’s freaking out.”
A close friend, according to the zine, says “She has no interest in dragging out the divorce or having it play out on TV. Believe it or not, she’s a private person.”
Uh… what? Yeah right.
Anyway, back to Humphries, he’s serious about his case. He’s petitioned his Minnesota-licensed attorney to practice in the state of California, but this mission isn’t about the money… obviously he has enough.
But this is about exposing the Kardashians.
“All of her dirty laundry will be aired, and there’s a lot to air,” states a close friend of Kris. “Kim is a calculating person who does things to benefit her wallet. That’s her top priority! Everything will come out in court – even their sex life.”
Sources say that after reality star got a hold of $17 million, sex was not an object anymore; and they say she never intended to be married to him long term.
Read more at RealityTea.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here