Kim’s 72-day marriage scandal continues to be the bane of her existence as other parts of her life are being exposed in a major way, and Kris Humphries isn’t happy about being a part of whole bit.
The NBA star has filed an annulment because he didn’t like being used as a prop in the Kardashian reality show. He’s claiming fraud and he’s making sure everything that goes down with the divorce is public and televised.
As expected, Kim is probably not doing well with all these threats. According to the latest issue of Life & Style magazine, “Kim’s freaking out.”
A close friend, according to the zine, says “She has no interest in dragging out the divorce or having it play out on TV. Believe it or not, she’s a private person.”
Uh… what? Yeah right.
Anyway, back to Humphries, he’s serious about his case. He’s petitioned his Minnesota-licensed attorney to practice in the state of California, but this mission isn’t about the money… obviously he has enough.
But this is about exposing the Kardashians.
“All of her dirty laundry will be aired, and there’s a lot to air,” states a close friend of Kris. “Kim is a calculating person who does things to benefit her wallet. That’s her top priority! Everything will come out in court – even their sex life.”
Sources say that after reality star got a hold of $17 million, sex was not an object anymore; and they say she never intended to be married to him long term.
Read more at RealityTea.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here