Kim’s 72-day marriage scandal continues to be the bane of her existence as other parts of her life are being exposed in a major way, and Kris Humphries isn’t happy about being a part of whole bit.
The NBA star has filed an annulment because he didn’t like being used as a prop in the Kardashian reality show. He’s claiming fraud and he’s making sure everything that goes down with the divorce is public and televised.
As expected, Kim is probably not doing well with all these threats. According to the latest issue of Life & Style magazine, “Kim’s freaking out.”
A close friend, according to the zine, says “She has no interest in dragging out the divorce or having it play out on TV. Believe it or not, she’s a private person.”
Uh… what? Yeah right.
Anyway, back to Humphries, he’s serious about his case. He’s petitioned his Minnesota-licensed attorney to practice in the state of California, but this mission isn’t about the money… obviously he has enough.
But this is about exposing the Kardashians.
“All of her dirty laundry will be aired, and there’s a lot to air,” states a close friend of Kris. “Kim is a calculating person who does things to benefit her wallet. That’s her top priority! Everything will come out in court – even their sex life.”
Sources say that after reality star got a hold of $17 million, sex was not an object anymore; and they say she never intended to be married to him long term.
Read more at RealityTea.com.
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here