*TMZ is reporting that the Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries divorce has become “a bitter fight,” with Kris’ lawyer intending to put reality TV on trial.
According to the website, Kris and his lawyer, Lee Hutton, want to “expose the M.O. of reality TV” by proving Kim had no intention of staying married to him, but just wanted big ratings for her reality show.
But here’s the kicker – the duo wants to prove their point by asking the judge to allow TMZ and TV stations to broadcast the trial – “something that the judge might find a tad hypocritical,” TMZ reports.
Kim filed for divorce on grounds of “irreconcilable differences.” Kris has countered that he wants the marriage annulled based on fraud – even though he was the one who proposed.
According to TMZ, the prenup “is extremely long and complicated … accounting for what would happen years into the future. “
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here