*TMZ is reporting that the Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries divorce has become “a bitter fight,” with Kris’ lawyer intending to put reality TV on trial.
According to the website, Kris and his lawyer, Lee Hutton, want to “expose the M.O. of reality TV” by proving Kim had no intention of staying married to him, but just wanted big ratings for her reality show.
But here’s the kicker – the duo wants to prove their point by asking the judge to allow TMZ and TV stations to broadcast the trial – “something that the judge might find a tad hypocritical,” TMZ reports.
Kim filed for divorce on grounds of “irreconcilable differences.” Kris has countered that he wants the marriage annulled based on fraud – even though he was the one who proposed.
According to TMZ, the prenup “is extremely long and complicated … accounting for what would happen years into the future. “
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here