*TMZ is reporting that the Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries divorce has become “a bitter fight,” with Kris’ lawyer intending to put reality TV on trial.
According to the website, Kris and his lawyer, Lee Hutton, want to “expose the M.O. of reality TV” by proving Kim had no intention of staying married to him, but just wanted big ratings for her reality show.
But here’s the kicker – the duo wants to prove their point by asking the judge to allow TMZ and TV stations to broadcast the trial – “something that the judge might find a tad hypocritical,” TMZ reports.
Kim filed for divorce on grounds of “irreconcilable differences.” Kris has countered that he wants the marriage annulled based on fraud – even though he was the one who proposed.
According to TMZ, the prenup “is extremely long and complicated … accounting for what would happen years into the future. “
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here