*Becoming a Victoria’s Secret “angel” is a big deal in the modeling industry — but it wasn’t enough for Kylie Bisutti to forget her Heavenly Father, says CBN.com.
The 21-year-old model recently decided to leave one of America’s most well-known lingerie companies because showing off her body left her feeling convicted.
“I’m definitely going to pursue modeling, I just want to be more wholesome about it,” Bisutti said Thursday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
“The jobs that I choose are going to be honoring the Lord,” she added.
In 2009, Bisutti was chosen over 10,000 others for an opportunity to walk the runway and claim those trademark Victoria’s Secret wings.
At that time, she was a newlywed and just beginning to grow in her Christian faith.
Back then, Bisutti said she would “do whatever it takes” to win, but now her position has changed.
“I just became so convicted about wanting to honor my husband with my body,” she explained. “It was more of just a heart issue for me.”
Read the full story at CBN.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here