*Becoming a Victoria’s Secret “angel” is a big deal in the modeling industry — but it wasn’t enough for Kylie Bisutti to forget her Heavenly Father, says CBN.com.
The 21-year-old model recently decided to leave one of America’s most well-known lingerie companies because showing off her body left her feeling convicted.
“I’m definitely going to pursue modeling, I just want to be more wholesome about it,” Bisutti said Thursday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”
“The jobs that I choose are going to be honoring the Lord,” she added.
In 2009, Bisutti was chosen over 10,000 others for an opportunity to walk the runway and claim those trademark Victoria’s Secret wings.
At that time, she was a newlywed and just beginning to grow in her Christian faith.
Back then, Bisutti said she would “do whatever it takes” to win, but now her position has changed.
“I just became so convicted about wanting to honor my husband with my body,” she explained. “It was more of just a heart issue for me.”
Read the full story at CBN.com.
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here