During the fourth quarter against the lowly Washington Wizards over the weekend, the Miami Heat superstar got in a fan’s face and threatened to light his ass up.
According to NBC Washington’s Sarah Kogod, the fan, a knuckle head named Bob Moore, received an earful from LeBron after sharing some obviously triggering comments about LeBron’s mother and former teammate Delonte West.
According to Moore, LeBron said: “The only reason you talk sh*t is because you know I can’t come off the court right now and beat your ass”
He allegedly continued saying, “But if I had a free pass, I’d kick your ass right now.”
Moore replied, “I’m right here baby. Let’s go” before security stepped in.
What do you expect? If LeBron actually went up there and whooped some arse, how would that look for his team, his sponsors and let alone his kids?
But LeBron’s reaction wasn’t all that great either, according to some critics. Some say just ignore the comments and keep it pushing. That’s what fans do right?
Yes, but as Chris Rock would say, “I don’t condone his actions, but I understand.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here