During the fourth quarter against the lowly Washington Wizards over the weekend, the Miami Heat superstar got in a fan’s face and threatened to light his ass up.
According to NBC Washington’s Sarah Kogod, the fan, a knuckle head named Bob Moore, received an earful from LeBron after sharing some obviously triggering comments about LeBron’s mother and former teammate Delonte West.
According to Moore, LeBron said: “The only reason you talk sh*t is because you know I can’t come off the court right now and beat your ass”
He allegedly continued saying, “But if I had a free pass, I’d kick your ass right now.”
Moore replied, “I’m right here baby. Let’s go” before security stepped in.
What do you expect? If LeBron actually went up there and whooped some arse, how would that look for his team, his sponsors and let alone his kids?
But LeBron’s reaction wasn’t all that great either, according to some critics. Some say just ignore the comments and keep it pushing. That’s what fans do right?
Yes, but as Chris Rock would say, “I don’t condone his actions, but I understand.”
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- THE (09-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here