During the fourth quarter against the lowly Washington Wizards over the weekend, the Miami Heat superstar got in a fan’s face and threatened to light his ass up.
According to NBC Washington’s Sarah Kogod, the fan, a knuckle head named Bob Moore, received an earful from LeBron after sharing some obviously triggering comments about LeBron’s mother and former teammate Delonte West.
According to Moore, LeBron said: “The only reason you talk sh*t is because you know I can’t come off the court right now and beat your ass”
He allegedly continued saying, “But if I had a free pass, I’d kick your ass right now.”
Moore replied, “I’m right here baby. Let’s go” before security stepped in.
What do you expect? If LeBron actually went up there and whooped some arse, how would that look for his team, his sponsors and let alone his kids?
But LeBron’s reaction wasn’t all that great either, according to some critics. Some say just ignore the comments and keep it pushing. That’s what fans do right?
Yes, but as Chris Rock would say, “I don’t condone his actions, but I understand.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here