During the fourth quarter against the lowly Washington Wizards over the weekend, the Miami Heat superstar got in a fan’s face and threatened to light his ass up.
According to NBC Washington’s Sarah Kogod, the fan, a knuckle head named Bob Moore, received an earful from LeBron after sharing some obviously triggering comments about LeBron’s mother and former teammate Delonte West.
According to Moore, LeBron said: “The only reason you talk sh*t is because you know I can’t come off the court right now and beat your ass”
He allegedly continued saying, “But if I had a free pass, I’d kick your ass right now.”
Moore replied, “I’m right here baby. Let’s go” before security stepped in.
What do you expect? If LeBron actually went up there and whooped some arse, how would that look for his team, his sponsors and let alone his kids?
But LeBron’s reaction wasn’t all that great either, according to some critics. Some say just ignore the comments and keep it pushing. That’s what fans do right?
Yes, but as Chris Rock would say, “I don’t condone his actions, but I understand.”
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here