TMZ says the petite raptress is headed to the tax lien Hall of Fame — because she’s run her bill with Uncle Sam into the seven figures
Lil Kim’s tax problems are well-documented and go back nearly 10 years. According to documents filed with the L.A. Recorder’s Office, Kim owes money every year from 2002-2009.
The 2009 amount, $86347.85, was just recently tacked on — bringing her total $1,026,862.42.
Calls to Lil Kim’s rep were not returned.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here