*A cast member of the new version of Love and Hip-Hop hitting Atlanta soon on VH1 has been arrested 20 times.
The lady’s name is Ms. Rici, who is a manager for many of the major acts in Atlanta.
Reports claim that Rici is being cast on the show as the Atlanta version of Yandi, the manager from New York who was in constant conflict with Jim Jones’ wife, Chrissy Lampkin.
She has also been arrested for a countless amount of crime ranging from theft to assault to name a few.
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here