*A cast member of the new version of Love and Hip-Hop hitting Atlanta soon on VH1 has been arrested 20 times.
The lady’s name is Ms. Rici, who is a manager for many of the major acts in Atlanta.
Reports claim that Rici is being cast on the show as the Atlanta version of Yandi, the manager from New York who was in constant conflict with Jim Jones’ wife, Chrissy Lampkin.
She has also been arrested for a countless amount of crime ranging from theft to assault to name a few.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here