*A cast member of the new version of Love and Hip-Hop hitting Atlanta soon on VH1 has been arrested 20 times.
The lady’s name is Ms. Rici, who is a manager for many of the major acts in Atlanta.
Reports claim that Rici is being cast on the show as the Atlanta version of Yandi, the manager from New York who was in constant conflict with Jim Jones’ wife, Chrissy Lampkin.
She has also been arrested for a countless amount of crime ranging from theft to assault to name a few.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here