*Wu-Tang Clan rapper Method Man is walking with crutches and due for surgery after sustaining a serious knee injury.
The hip hop star hobbled onstage against his manager’s wishes to perform a short set with fellow Wu members Ghostface Killah and Raekwon at New York City’s Milk Studios on Thursday.
He got excited and jumped into the crowd with his bad knee – and ended up tearing his meniscus.
He told the New York Daily News he was due to undergo corrective surgery on Tuesday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here