*Nick Cannon is bouncing back from his recent health scare by stepping behind the camera to direct his first feature film.
In addition to hosting “America’s Got Talent” and his radio show “Rollin’ With Nick Cannon,” Mariah Carey’s husband begin working on a movie project with Lionsgate in the spring that he described as “today’s version of ‘House Party.’ ”
“[I’m] taking a lot of the young hip-hop acts of today and putting them in a movie with a bunch of comedians, make something happen there,” he told the column at Bleu magazine’s party, where he was feted as “Man of the Year.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here