*The Las Vegas Walk of Stars along with Duane Moody of Imagine That Entertainment Management Company and Sterling McPherson Promotions, Inc. invite the public and media to a press conference on Monday February 20, 2012 at 5:00pm inside the legendary former Mayor Oscar Goodman’s, “Oscar’s Steak House Restaurant” located at 1 Main Street, 2nd Floor in Downtown Las Vegas.
Norman Whitfield, a legendary Motown songwriter and former Las Vegas resident, wrote such monster hit songs as “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” , “Ain’t too Proud to Beg”, “I Know I’m Losing You”, “I Wish It Would Rain”, “Cloud Nine”, “Friendship Train”, “Runaway Child Running Wild”, “I Can’t Get Next to You”, “Psychedelic Shack”, “Ball of Confusion”, “War”, “Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me), “Papa Was A Rolling Stone” and “Car Wash” just to name a few.
Invited guests that are confirmed are:
Mr. Norman Whitfield sons; Norman Jr, Michael and Johnny; Mr. Bubba Knight Original member of Gladys Knight and the Pips, Seth Werner ( Producer California Raisins I Heard It Through The Grapevine Claymation TV Commercial), 1st Lady of Motown Ms. Claudette Robinson (Smokey Robinson’s Former wife and original member of the Miracles, Motown first group signing), and Michael McDonald will phone into the press conference.
THE PUBLIC AND MEDIA ARE INVITED.
(702) 655- 7827
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here