*The Las Vegas Walk of Stars along with Duane Moody of Imagine That Entertainment Management Company and Sterling McPherson Promotions, Inc. invite the public and media to a press conference on Monday February 20, 2012 at 5:00pm inside the legendary former Mayor Oscar Goodman’s, “Oscar’s Steak House Restaurant” located at 1 Main Street, 2nd Floor in Downtown Las Vegas.
Norman Whitfield, a legendary Motown songwriter and former Las Vegas resident, wrote such monster hit songs as “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” , “Ain’t too Proud to Beg”, “I Know I’m Losing You”, “I Wish It Would Rain”, “Cloud Nine”, “Friendship Train”, “Runaway Child Running Wild”, “I Can’t Get Next to You”, “Psychedelic Shack”, “Ball of Confusion”, “War”, “Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me), “Papa Was A Rolling Stone” and “Car Wash” just to name a few.
Invited guests that are confirmed are:
Mr. Norman Whitfield sons; Norman Jr, Michael and Johnny; Mr. Bubba Knight Original member of Gladys Knight and the Pips, Seth Werner ( Producer California Raisins I Heard It Through The Grapevine Claymation TV Commercial), 1st Lady of Motown Ms. Claudette Robinson (Smokey Robinson’s Former wife and original member of the Miracles, Motown first group signing), and Michael McDonald will phone into the press conference.
THE PUBLIC AND MEDIA ARE INVITED.
(702) 655- 7827
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 7-Year-Old Girl Wins Handwriting Competition With No Hands
- Blac Chyna, Rob Kardashian Confirm Pregnancy with Baby Bump Emoji
- Elise Neal, Eriq LaSalle Join Hugh Jackman in ‘Wolverine 3’
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here