*The Las Vegas Walk of Stars along with Duane Moody of Imagine That Entertainment Management Company and Sterling McPherson Promotions, Inc. invite the public and media to a press conference on Monday February 20, 2012 at 5:00pm inside the legendary former Mayor Oscar Goodman’s, “Oscar’s Steak House Restaurant” located at 1 Main Street, 2nd Floor in Downtown Las Vegas.
Norman Whitfield, a legendary Motown songwriter and former Las Vegas resident, wrote such monster hit songs as “I Heard It Through The Grapevine” , “Ain’t too Proud to Beg”, “I Know I’m Losing You”, “I Wish It Would Rain”, “Cloud Nine”, “Friendship Train”, “Runaway Child Running Wild”, “I Can’t Get Next to You”, “Psychedelic Shack”, “Ball of Confusion”, “War”, “Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me), “Papa Was A Rolling Stone” and “Car Wash” just to name a few.
Invited guests that are confirmed are:
Mr. Norman Whitfield sons; Norman Jr, Michael and Johnny; Mr. Bubba Knight Original member of Gladys Knight and the Pips, Seth Werner ( Producer California Raisins I Heard It Through The Grapevine Claymation TV Commercial), 1st Lady of Motown Ms. Claudette Robinson (Smokey Robinson’s Former wife and original member of the Miracles, Motown first group signing), and Michael McDonald will phone into the press conference.
THE PUBLIC AND MEDIA ARE INVITED.
(702) 655- 7827
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here