*TMZ is reporting that a video exists of Michael Jackson’s daughter telling friends that it is NOT her father singing on the MJ album “Michael,” released after his death.
Paris dropped the bomb to friends during an online video chat with several friends in 2010, just before the “Michael” album was released. That album contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.
The video chat was recorded, according to TMZ, and Paris joked about the footage eventually “leaking” to the Internet.
Paris made the remarks in the midst of rumors that MJ’s parts on the “Michael” album were actually performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi . However, both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.
During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, “Hold My Hand,” and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn’t sound like MJ.
Paris replied, “It’s NOT him … the whole album isn’t even him!! Go online … go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That’s him!!”
She continues, “I should know if it’s him or not because he would sing to me all the time.”
TMZ has learned a recording of Paris’ video message is being shopped to various media outlets and that “Offers are on the table.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here