*TMZ is reporting that a video exists of Michael Jackson’s daughter telling friends that it is NOT her father singing on the MJ album “Michael,” released after his death.
Paris dropped the bomb to friends during an online video chat with several friends in 2010, just before the “Michael” album was released. That album contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.
The video chat was recorded, according to TMZ, and Paris joked about the footage eventually “leaking” to the Internet.
Paris made the remarks in the midst of rumors that MJ’s parts on the “Michael” album were actually performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi . However, both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.
During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, “Hold My Hand,” and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn’t sound like MJ.
Paris replied, “It’s NOT him … the whole album isn’t even him!! Go online … go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That’s him!!”
She continues, “I should know if it’s him or not because he would sing to me all the time.”
TMZ has learned a recording of Paris’ video message is being shopped to various media outlets and that “Offers are on the table.”
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here