*TMZ is reporting that a video exists of Michael Jackson’s daughter telling friends that it is NOT her father singing on the MJ album “Michael,” released after his death.
Paris dropped the bomb to friends during an online video chat with several friends in 2010, just before the “Michael” album was released. That album contains several previously unreleased tracks allegedly performed by Michael Jackson.
The video chat was recorded, according to TMZ, and Paris joked about the footage eventually “leaking” to the Internet.
Paris made the remarks in the midst of rumors that MJ’s parts on the “Michael” album were actually performed by an MJ sound-alike named Jason Malachi . However, both Jason and Sony denied the allegations.
During the video chat, Paris played one of the songs from the album, “Hold My Hand,” and one of her friends asks why the singer doesn’t sound like MJ.
Paris replied, “It’s NOT him … the whole album isn’t even him!! Go online … go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. That’s him!!”
She continues, “I should know if it’s him or not because he would sing to me all the time.”
TMZ has learned a recording of Paris’ video message is being shopped to various media outlets and that “Offers are on the table.”
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here