Yep, Pat Buchanan is officially out as a commentator for MSNBC, after being suspended from the network for controversial statements in his most recent book.
The network, in a statement, says it’s severed ties with the conservative icon and former presidential candidate:
“After ten years, we’ve parted ways with Pat Buchanan. We wish him well.”
Buchanan was suspended from MSNBC following the publication of “Suicide of a Superpower,” with eye-catching chapter titles like “The End of White America” and “The Death of Christian America.” Some detractors deemed the book racist and anti-Semitic, though Buchanan denied the allegations.
In a column he wrote on Thursday, Buchanan responded to his detractors thusly:
“All the while prattling about their love of dissent and devotion to the First Amendment, they seek systematically to silence and censor dissent.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here