*Weeks after being fired from “The X Factor,” Paula Abdul is selling off her Los Angeles mansion for $1.9 million just days after paying out $900,000 to settle a lawsuit over the property.
The one-time “American Idol” judge was forced to hand over the amount earlier this week to a woman who tripped on a damaged pathway and fell at her house in 2009.
That isn’t Paula’s only bad memory of the house. An overzealous fan of the singer died of a drug overdose just steps away from the property in 2008.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom Sherman Oaks home also boasts a swimming pool, fireplaces, a grand double staircase and a fully-equipped media room.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here