*Weeks after being fired from “The X Factor,” Paula Abdul is selling off her Los Angeles mansion for $1.9 million just days after paying out $900,000 to settle a lawsuit over the property.
The one-time “American Idol” judge was forced to hand over the amount earlier this week to a woman who tripped on a damaged pathway and fell at her house in 2009.
That isn’t Paula’s only bad memory of the house. An overzealous fan of the singer died of a drug overdose just steps away from the property in 2008.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom Sherman Oaks home also boasts a swimming pool, fireplaces, a grand double staircase and a fully-equipped media room.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here