*Weeks after being fired from “The X Factor,” Paula Abdul is selling off her Los Angeles mansion for $1.9 million just days after paying out $900,000 to settle a lawsuit over the property.
The one-time “American Idol” judge was forced to hand over the amount earlier this week to a woman who tripped on a damaged pathway and fell at her house in 2009.
That isn’t Paula’s only bad memory of the house. An overzealous fan of the singer died of a drug overdose just steps away from the property in 2008.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom Sherman Oaks home also boasts a swimming pool, fireplaces, a grand double staircase and a fully-equipped media room.
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Tyga, Dule Hill, Jacob Latimore Cast in Thriller ‘Sleight’
- Laurence Fishburne to Play Alex Haley in A&E’s ‘Roots’ Remake
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Pulled from TV Land Over Confederate Flag Car
- National Action Network to Convene Members of Congress, Administration and Civil Rights Leaders for a Legislative & Policy Conference on Capitol Hill
- Flo Rida Pulls Out of Miss USA Pageant Over Donald Trump Comments
- Obama Crashes FLOTUS' Girl Scout Campfire: 'What Are You Doing in My Yard?'
- FBI: Lightning May Have Caused Fire at Mt. Zion AME Church
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here