*Weeks after being fired from “The X Factor,” Paula Abdul is selling off her Los Angeles mansion for $1.9 million just days after paying out $900,000 to settle a lawsuit over the property.
The one-time “American Idol” judge was forced to hand over the amount earlier this week to a woman who tripped on a damaged pathway and fell at her house in 2009.
That isn’t Paula’s only bad memory of the house. An overzealous fan of the singer died of a drug overdose just steps away from the property in 2008.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom Sherman Oaks home also boasts a swimming pool, fireplaces, a grand double staircase and a fully-equipped media room.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here