*Weeks after being fired from “The X Factor,” Paula Abdul is selling off her Los Angeles mansion for $1.9 million just days after paying out $900,000 to settle a lawsuit over the property.
The one-time “American Idol” judge was forced to hand over the amount earlier this week to a woman who tripped on a damaged pathway and fell at her house in 2009.
That isn’t Paula’s only bad memory of the house. An overzealous fan of the singer died of a drug overdose just steps away from the property in 2008.
The five-bedroom, four-bathroom Sherman Oaks home also boasts a swimming pool, fireplaces, a grand double staircase and a fully-equipped media room.
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here