She’s now pleading with the court to force her ex-husband to give her money, since he will only give her cash for sexual favors, she claims.
According to court documents, the former NFL star canceled her credit cards and left her without the financial means to support herself or their children, says TMZ.
“Since [Deion] filed for divorce on December 21, 2011, he has given [Pilar] $300.00 and offered her money in exchange for sexual favors.” She then notes, “Pilar turned down the money.”
Keep in mind, however, that Pilar, Deion and their children still live in the same house together.
She says, though, that her ex-husband has begun removing her belongings from the living quarters of the home and has started dumping them in piles in the garage.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here