She’s now pleading with the court to force her ex-husband to give her money, since he will only give her cash for sexual favors, she claims.
According to court documents, the former NFL star canceled her credit cards and left her without the financial means to support herself or their children, says TMZ.
“Since [Deion] filed for divorce on December 21, 2011, he has given [Pilar] $300.00 and offered her money in exchange for sexual favors.” She then notes, “Pilar turned down the money.”
Keep in mind, however, that Pilar, Deion and their children still live in the same house together.
She says, though, that her ex-husband has begun removing her belongings from the living quarters of the home and has started dumping them in piles in the garage.
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here