*These days, in the Christian community, we’re seeing marriages fall apart left and right, and many are left asking why. A powerful answer was given by Christian rapper Da T.R.U.T.H. in a Valentine’s Day blog posted to his website called “Cherished…Love Conquers All.” From personal experience, after being unfaithful in his marriage and experiencing God’s power of reconciliation, the gifted lyricist provides some powerful insights worth reading.
He gives readers a look into what went wrong in his own marriage that led him down adultery’s destructive path. “I see that two prevailing factors contributed to my sin,” he writes. “First, I failed to practically cultivate my marriage. Perhaps I did early in my marriage, but over time I slowed down and then eventually stopped altogether. Anything that is nourished will grow. If it isn’t, it will eventually die.”
Da T.R.U.T.H., a popular and in-demand urban evangelist, also confesses that his hectic schedule and ministry demands were partially responsible for driving a wedge between him and his wife. “My time and travel schedule led to a natural breakdown as a result of the sheer physical distance between the two of us,” he admits. “Over time, I didn’t even realize that my heart was growing ever so distant. By the time I finally realized it, it was too late.”
Read the full story at eewmagazine.com.
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here