*These days, in the Christian community, we’re seeing marriages fall apart left and right, and many are left asking why. A powerful answer was given by Christian rapper Da T.R.U.T.H. in a Valentine’s Day blog posted to his website called “Cherished…Love Conquers All.” From personal experience, after being unfaithful in his marriage and experiencing God’s power of reconciliation, the gifted lyricist provides some powerful insights worth reading.
He gives readers a look into what went wrong in his own marriage that led him down adultery’s destructive path. “I see that two prevailing factors contributed to my sin,” he writes. “First, I failed to practically cultivate my marriage. Perhaps I did early in my marriage, but over time I slowed down and then eventually stopped altogether. Anything that is nourished will grow. If it isn’t, it will eventually die.”
Da T.R.U.T.H., a popular and in-demand urban evangelist, also confesses that his hectic schedule and ministry demands were partially responsible for driving a wedge between him and his wife. “My time and travel schedule led to a natural breakdown as a result of the sheer physical distance between the two of us,” he admits. “Over time, I didn’t even realize that my heart was growing ever so distant. By the time I finally realized it, it was too late.”
Read the full story at eewmagazine.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here