*These days, in the Christian community, we’re seeing marriages fall apart left and right, and many are left asking why. A powerful answer was given by Christian rapper Da T.R.U.T.H. in a Valentine’s Day blog posted to his website called “Cherished…Love Conquers All.” From personal experience, after being unfaithful in his marriage and experiencing God’s power of reconciliation, the gifted lyricist provides some powerful insights worth reading.
He gives readers a look into what went wrong in his own marriage that led him down adultery’s destructive path. “I see that two prevailing factors contributed to my sin,” he writes. “First, I failed to practically cultivate my marriage. Perhaps I did early in my marriage, but over time I slowed down and then eventually stopped altogether. Anything that is nourished will grow. If it isn’t, it will eventually die.”
Da T.R.U.T.H., a popular and in-demand urban evangelist, also confesses that his hectic schedule and ministry demands were partially responsible for driving a wedge between him and his wife. “My time and travel schedule led to a natural breakdown as a result of the sheer physical distance between the two of us,” he admits. “Over time, I didn’t even realize that my heart was growing ever so distant. By the time I finally realized it, it was too late.”
Read the full story at eewmagazine.com.
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here