*These days, in the Christian community, we’re seeing marriages fall apart left and right, and many are left asking why. A powerful answer was given by Christian rapper Da T.R.U.T.H. in a Valentine’s Day blog posted to his website called “Cherished…Love Conquers All.” From personal experience, after being unfaithful in his marriage and experiencing God’s power of reconciliation, the gifted lyricist provides some powerful insights worth reading.
He gives readers a look into what went wrong in his own marriage that led him down adultery’s destructive path. “I see that two prevailing factors contributed to my sin,” he writes. “First, I failed to practically cultivate my marriage. Perhaps I did early in my marriage, but over time I slowed down and then eventually stopped altogether. Anything that is nourished will grow. If it isn’t, it will eventually die.”
Da T.R.U.T.H., a popular and in-demand urban evangelist, also confesses that his hectic schedule and ministry demands were partially responsible for driving a wedge between him and his wife. “My time and travel schedule led to a natural breakdown as a result of the sheer physical distance between the two of us,” he admits. “Over time, I didn’t even realize that my heart was growing ever so distant. By the time I finally realized it, it was too late.”
Read the full story at eewmagazine.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here